Muzix my life 2 !!

I hear what your sayin' on the music issue. I have very few interests outside of it. I can't say, "Been there, Done That", but it feels like I touched on all different forms. If I was looking for a female counterpart to collaborate with... she would have to be totally about music. If I showed you a picture of a treble clef symbol, for instance, and you said something like, "Oh that's a music note!" I would have to say, "Next, please!" Seriously. I can't always tell who's playing the 'riffs' but I can usually identify the song. Oh yeah. I've been a Disc Jockey, played different instruments in different bands and am now looking for some interesting input and outlets! - jef

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YAY!
    I watched a Tull video once...a guy said he met a girl when she recognized Dun Ringill when it was played in a bar...and she knew who it was and what album...so he married her!
    Match made in heaven!!!!
  • Oh no Miss K...it was a british couple on a Tull Biography video...but I would have recognized it and known the album...Storm Watch!
    I introduced Cheapo but he's a fan now too...
  • NOT happening Miss K... X(
  • Maybe I'll think about it Miss K...in a year or three!
  • Didn't I already suggest "Back Door Angels" by Tull (from "War Child" lp)? I wonder how to post music and videos here. I'll check it out. - jef
  • edited December 2015
    check out the Let's Talk About Music thread...chatty put up your song yesterday...
    talk to her and Kim about how to post music...they do it all the time!
    Alex
    PS: Chatty is the HBN here
  • Thanxxx! - jef
  • Anytime...sounds like you and she may have a lot in common...she tends to go overboard on her Tull postings!!
  • Don't blame her. Anybody that can 'rock it' with a FLUTE for cryin' out loud... has my full respect!!

Some people used to tell me that they didn't like Tull 'cause, they said, "He's a pervert!" ??? I never got that. Probably the whole 'Aqualung' persona...

I didn't see his live-in-concert stuff, but he was probably just being a Brit! ha ha - jef
  • As I said...PLEASE don't get Chatty started on Tull...she worships the band...well, hang around and you'll get a see what we mean!!
    The music thread is pretty popular here...it gets lots of hits...
    I'm Alex BTW...welcome...
  • Just let me know what you want sir and I'll try to post it for you sir...
    Chatty