Poor Quality of Kink Live.

I do not like the new Kink Live due to the quality of the shows. Before under the old Kink Live the quality of the shows was high quality. The currrent quality is now self experimental. Some of the preformers will only dance and very little will if any provide the quality of the old Kink Live shows. I have not created the second account for Kink Live but had created an account before you outsourced and was disappointed then. I have been back to there website and nothing changed.
In closing I feel Kink management made a decision to outsource there live shows and this needs evaluated again quickly.

Comments

• edited December 2015 Posts: 0
    In partnering with Flirt4Free, it should become obvious that the number of KinkLive models performing in the KinkLive-Flirt4Free setup would be proportionally small. Or, in other words, the "vanilla" content in this partnership will be quite high. Of course, many former KL models, some of whom have been with Kink.com for years, have departed for other camsites with more lucrative (that is, meaningful) payouts better than the 30% offered them by KinkLive-Flirt4Free (when compared to their previous 50-60% as KL models).