My gangbang fantasy

I have always had this fantasy but have yet to find a real man to organise it for me:
I am under the control of a dominant male who tells me to come to his house for a BBQ/party.when I arrive he removes my clothes and takes me to the backyard.he then blindfolds me and ties me to a pole in the middle of the yard..a gag is put in my mouth and I am told to be silent..i hear many voices coming towards me with muffled conversations..then I hear the dominant male announce to those in the yard that I am their sex toy to do anything and everything with for their pleasure....a room inside is also offered for those who like it private but the dom male advises that it must be shared with the group... and then it starts.....
I feel hands feeling my nakedness,groping my breasts and large nipples,fingering my holes...I am at the mercy of whoever is there...I am fucked,sucked,spanked,whipped,peed on,food is shoved into my pussy and arse,i am laid on the ground and used for each mans enjoyment..anything they want they can do...and they do.
if there is any man who can organise my fantasy I would love it..the more men the better..
funblonde169

Comments

• Blessings and good luck. rob
  • Wow, that's a great fantasy and I hope you do find yourself a man able to put it together for you (are you presently in sub/Slave relationship with a (male) Dom who might be willing to hear your fantasy? I personally also have gangbang fantasies but the difference is that I have no desire to act mine out. Still, I wish you (much) luck and hope to see a post from you after you've lived out your fantasy.
  • You had me going nut's at blindfold. Great fantasy be sure of the dominant trust & let the roll rehearsal/reversals began g lux.
  • u had me also at blindfolde because i feel the same make me a boy toy and have fun with me any body nyc area get back to me
    good luck. rob
    if that's what you want cum to me
  • I wanna rape you
  • You may want to edit that post above...the R word is frowned upon here!