DP, double vaginal in nice sweet and petite asian beauty

ive only done dp (pussy/ass) with my guy and a 9'' dildo. it hurt (even with lots of lube) at first and i didnt like it much, so he put a condom on it and then it went in really nice and I LOVED IT. loved the way it felt having the wall of my pussy rubbed by 2 dicks for the first time ever. i was cumming every 5 minutes. until finally my guy blew what felt to be a huge load in my ass. Leaving his dick in there, i took hold of the dildo and kept it going in me for a while. its a huge dildo and i can definitely take it. would love to meet some people that know more about this stuff. im a small girl and can take 2 in my pussy and want to try double anal but am worried i might be too small.

im a dirty girl who's been taught well and willing to learn more and would love to do some camshows sometime to show you my talents. any others love dp the way i do?

Comments

• edited July 2015 Posts: 0
    SummerYung,
    kinky greetings......

usually the girls sign-in a bit later.....

from time to time cam-girls join in too.....

you r definite KINKy material......

how about applying to be KINK vid-Model also....

Best wishes in all things kinky to u

.......KINK-ON......
  • SummerYung you should apply to model. I applied my application is pending but I urge you to try you are a natural. :)
    thank you @mnaughtyone! yes, i do love it. it is amazing. im getting used to this way of sex very quick!
    thank you @mnaughtyone! yes, i do love it. it is amazing. im getting used to this way of sex very quick!
    @gatormanx i still havent done an actual gangbang with real men, but have done it with a guy with a 8'' dick and a 9'' dildo, plus ive got anal beads and would love to get some guys off while watching me.
    I applied for a model and just waiting on confirmation. hope to get to know everybody here!
  • once you do group sex its just more exciting than one on one but any sex is good sex :)