Idea for next US-TSPH shoot - Angel Allwood, Wenona, TS Jonelle Brooks, TS Morgan Bailey

Hello All,

I would love to see a tag wrestling match in the next US-TSPH shoot. We had 2 singles matches now. So, a tag match will be nice change.

I would love to see these stunning ladies participate in this match - Angel Allwood, Wenona, TS Jonelle Brooks, TS Morgan Bailey.

The important thing to note while selecting the cast is the TS girl should be comfortable in doing naughty things to the other TS girl (sadly Kelly did not do much with Jessica Fox in the last tag match).

We can really make the round 4 a special eventby throwing all sorts of sexual activity - TS on TS action, The TS girls doing DP on Angel, Angel & Wenona tribbing with an anal creampie to finish.

I would love to hear all the other members and Ariel X thinks about this idea.

Tagged:

Comments

I was hoping to get some support for this idea - please folks chip in :-)
  • Yep sounds terrific.
  • If you're going to bring back the same girls for shoots. Bring back Zoey Monroe. She was wearing stocking in both her scenes and I hated it. Please bring her back barefeet for her next scene
    Great idea, i would love such a scene, especially if there is bondage after the wrestling match.
  • Great Idea & Cast Choice!!
  • Man kink are getting lame whatever they do
    the reason is because they keep making shoots of the most two ugly trannies in the world, Venus Lux and Kelly Klaymour and they always end the shoot with some lame ass cumming scene
    they need to make more creampies shoots. In fact all shoots in my opinion should end with a creampie
    and make more Jessy Dubai shoots she's awesome probably the hottest Ts in the world after Mariana Cordoba of course
  • neal7777 said:

Hello All,

I would love to see a tag wrestling match in the next US-TSPH shoot. We had 2 singles matches now. So, a tag match will be nice change.

I would love to see these stunning ladies participate in this match - Angel Allwood, Wenona, TS Jonelle Brooks, TS Morgan Bailey.

The important thing to note while selecting the cast is the TS girl should be comfortable in doing naughty things to the other TS girl (sadly Kelly did not do much with Jessica Fox in the last tag match).

We can really make the round 4 a special eventby throwing all sorts of sexual activity - TS on TS action, The TS girls doing DP on Angel, Angel & Wenona tribbing with an anal creampie to finish.

I would love to hear all the other members and Ariel X thinks about this idea.

i can reach out to these ladies to see if they are interested.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah if you get all those girls please do a TSPH bareback orgy. Don't do it for Ultimate Surrender. It's already got multiple scenes of that scenario (multiple cis-girl/TS-girl), and all it does is annoy US fans and TSPH purists. There's never been a TSPH bareback orgy with 2+ TS and 2+ cis-girls. Especially where the TS girls fuck each other too. Please ArielX, break some new ground with this scene.
  • Yeah if you get all those girls please do a TSPH bareback orgy. Don't do it for Ultimate Surrender. It's already got multiple scenes of that scenario (multiple cis-girl/TS-girl), and all it does is annoy US fans and TSPH purists. There's never been a TSPH bareback orgy with 2+ TS and 2+ cis-girls. Especially where the TS girls fuck each other too. Please ArielX, break some new ground with this scene.

Aiy!!! To that!!! Some barebacking orgy. Maybe go further and have bareback train style. Ts fucking ts fucking girl and creampieing all togethet!!!!! >:)
  • wow that would be awasome :)
  • Carolina Ramirez can do bast creampies definitely !!!