story ideas

I have two variatgnions on the same theme:
1) female cheerleaders at a local college cheer for women's and men's basketball teams. Men are mediocre but get biggest crowds and most attention from cheerleaders. Women are national title contenders and pissed that the cheerleaders only give them cursory effort during their games. Women ballers bet the cheerleaders they can beat the men. If the women win, they get to dominate the cheerleaders sexually (even though the cheerleaders aren't gay or even bi-curious). If the men win, they get to fuck the women ballers (they already are fucking the cheerleaders). Perhaps write two scripts, one with each outcome and post them both(?).
2) Same scenario except if the women win, they get to dominate the men (including anal with strap on); if the men win, they get to dominate the women ballers (who, just to make it fun, are lesbians). Again shoot it both ways and post them both.

Four videos from one basic storyline -- what do you think?

Comments

• edited July 2015 Posts: 0
    billyg218
    great concepts except Whipped Ass is G+/g+ site ....
    so if u made it all girl than i am all-in

other than that...
    this will need to be done via 'cross-over- sites' or in a misc fetish (yet to be created) KINK site...

aside from that 'fix'
    the 'plot inter action' is still intriguing.... and could be given more attention by KINK -(imo)
  • more nun..religious blasphemy please
    thats a little crazy billy but good to hear your little fantasy :(|)
    I think it may have already been done on at least one of the sights (or something similar)
    not seen anything son ? ?
    Well, there are LOTS of shoots out there...just last night Chatty posted some cheerleader WA pics...
  • There is a really good cheerleader shoot on BGB with Emma Haize...not exactly what the gentleman asked for but perhaps a start...
    I guess you just have to search through the sites...
  • We're back to chatting about a certain little blondes cheerleader uniform!
  • Aiden Starr as drill sergeant to a half-dozen female basic training recruits. Could even be a continuing series.
  • Now THAT sounds like a really sound idea!
  • Or james as the drill sgt everyone!
  • Aiden Starr as drill sergeant to a half-dozen female basic training recruits. Could even be a continuing series.
  • .hjg0000 .
  • Oh I like that one G!!!!!
    'drill' and chain of command.....
  • Aiden is a rock star! We watched a shoot of hers last night...
  • Hi Gator!
    I'll join her army...any freaking time!
  • I have some pics of her for later this week!
  • I have an idea relating to the college girls theme. A mother who lives next to a sorority house tries to break up a party because it's too loud. The girls try to plead with her until one sorority girl tells them to grab the mother then they all pin her to the ground and have their way with her
  • Interesting!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    good to see girls having fun :)
  • love billcod55's suggestion -- sorority theme with the complaining neighbor locked down by the girls