Your model application is PENDING.

Hi Everyone! i've just applied as a new model (well 2 days ago anyway), and so far all I've seen is "Your model application is PENDING"

Not your problem i know... but i got impatient and found my way to the forums only to learn that KL has apparently been sold!!
From what i've read it seems like everyone here is pretty much in the dark about all the details, but i'm guessing i probably shouldn't hold my breath waiting on that application...

anyway, i thought i would at least introduce myself:

Hi! i'm jess!

Comments

Well, don't be discouraged and give up so easily Jess...just wait to see what happens...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    See you've made some friends already!
    Oh i haven't given up.. i just think it'll be a while before i hear anything. And also hoping that i don't fall through the cracks.. but i suspect that i will. If/when that happens, hopefully it just means that i need to re-apply.
  • HI! I'm Chatty...well I guess you'll find out why!
    Welcome
    @Chatty i bet i can guess why... You must be from Chattanooga right?
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. i honestly can't wait to get started, i hope all this kerfuffle is cleared up soon.
    Night girls...see everyone tomorrow!
    Rangerettes!
  • NIght Miss Alex and Sonia!
    Ah...no not from Chattanooga...that's cute though!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 0
    sbrdoc (jess)
    kinky greetings to u (i c u have met the kinky hot Forum girlz.....)

its great u kept 'digging' to find the Forums - presumably you are just 'new' to the KINK sites ....

not much new here on the 'news' with what was scheduled to happen with the
    Streamate JULY 2015 'deal' .... well at least that has been made known outside of KINK and the Models ....to us as viewers....(and has already been posted.....)

Question (which when u get 'rolling' many will want to know) - do you also plan to do KINK produced videos ? as for one or more of their sites ?

glad u stopped in and introduced yourself...

wishing u all the best.....

anything u feel like discussing, which u can see we get kinky outrageous at-times, butttt we
    do 'try' to keep it kinky fun....imagenever think u cant.....

........Have-Fun.........Enjoy.........KINK-On......
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 33
    gatormanx said:

Question (which when u get 'rolling' many will want to know) - do you also plan to do KINK produced videos ? as for one or more of their sites ?

i would absolutely love to do that! That's an application i haven't put in yet, it looked like i'd be able to get started faster by joining KL first..
    gator is right though...with the KL stuff in flux...it may be just a quick to sign on for a one of the sites too...
    Oh my G, you're making this girl blush all over..."kinky hot Forum Girlz" :\">
    and you are always such a gentleman too!
    Alex
    PS: Chatty from Chattanooga!!!! Too funny!! Well, she is from the south isn't she... =))
    Would i need to travel to SF for that, or do they shoot other places as well? Not that i wouldn't LOVE to take a trip to SF...
    I suspect a trip to SF would be required but I really wouldn't know....sorry
  • It would never hurt to submit the application and then perhaps find out what's required...
    Very true Chatty! i think i will do that and hope for the best :)
  • Hi Jess!
    Hi there!
  • Unfortunately we have to leave in just a few minutes Jess...
    maybe we can all talk tomorrow Jess...
    NIGHT EVERYONE!
    :)
    i hope you guys can hook up tonight...
    sorry i couldn't reach the computer last night, i was a little tied up..
    sbrdoc said:

sorry i couldn't reach the computer last night, i was a little tied up..

interesting visual....jess
    fmz114
    fmz112
    fmz111
    That's certainly the right Idea... W/we didn't use quite as much rope though. W/we are having some dungeon play tonight, i will try to get pictures if i am permitted.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 0
    jess - wow super great .... butttt understandable if u cant.....

on a diff kinky note -on my question about u as KINK-Vid-Model ...
    sbrdoc said:

gatormanx said:

i would absolutely love to do that! That's an application i haven't put in yet, it looked like i'd be able to get started faster by joining KL first..
    ohh that would be tremendous ....
    depending on your interests presuming at least fem-sub (which u indicated)
    looking fwd to your appearance...
    it seems Hogtied at KINK is in your kinky future at the very least... :ar!
  • And DARLING is always a good role model!!!!!!!
  • It sure is Miss K...never done that one!
  • One thing it seems to me Miss K...for some the rope is the end...for us the rope is the means to the end...the SEX...does this make any sense Miss K...in other words...tied for the sake of being tied is not our motivation.
    Having said that though Miss K...I guess there is a degree of stimulation when the guys see us really helpless and restrained...
    Dumb conversation Miss K?