Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Models I'd like to see on Hardcore Gangbang

Hey everyone!

There are three models I'd like to see at three different Hardcore Gangbangs. First, Lilly Thai, she is a squirter and a fantastic girl. Second, Nadine Sage, a 22 year old cute college girl I'd love to see DP'd! And last but NOT least, Holly Michaels. Can we PLEASE get Holly Michaels for a Hardcore Gangbang? I wrote "My Gangbang fantasy" a long time ago, it's still under Hardcore Gangbangs discussions. She would be perfect for this shoot. Even if she doesn't squirt a lot.

Thanks. Best wishes,

Andy

Comments

• Holly Michaels is the one. I waited a lifetime for Lyla storm and that was worth it.
    Please get Holly
  • Unfortunately for all of us...Lyla has retired!
    I d like To See the mistress Girls fucked hard (mz berlin, aiden starr, shay fox, Francesca le, mistress kara)..I d like To See another girl, but I think that its impossibile CLAUDIA MARIE..in hardcoregangbang we had never seen i girl like her, it will be amazing see the guys fuck her rough and abuse to her giant fake tits
    what was your fantasy andy ?

Unfortunately for all of us...Lyla has retired!

Don't worry she will come back. As most of them she is probably nympho/addicted by now.

• Once again -- same song -- fixation
    Diamond Jackson
    Ana Foxxx
    Summer Brielle (w/Diamond Jackson for a 6 vs 2 ^^)
    Sasha Banks
    Lila Jordan
    Candace Von would be great (if she is not retired ^^)
    Comeback with jada fire (dreamin' all the night/day)
  • nebs said:

what was your fantasy andy ?

oww..... Francesca Le!! is my dream ... the MILF for excellence! perhaps in a gangbang forced in front of the husband !!!!!! Kink let it please !!! the long wait!
  • oww..... Francesca Le!! is my dream ... the MILF for excellence! perhaps in a gangbang forced in front of the husband !!!!!! Kink let it please !!! the long wait!

Also Valentina Nappi
    here are the stars i would like to see

DIAMOND FOXXX, claudia valentine, alexa blun, brittany bardot, michelle barrett, devon lee, alexis golden, michelle mclaren, darla crane, candy strong, lara de santis, sheila marie, avalon kassani, victoria summers, paige ashley, rebecca moore, lucky b, aline, leena sky, bridgette b, cony ferrara, amanda x, nikki hunter, shannon kelly, amber lynn, dada, brooke haven, susana alcala, carmen vera, maria bellucci, rebecca steel, jennifer steele, serena marcus, anjelica lauren, darryl hannah, jessica darlin, mason moore, ashley moore, anna nova, courtney taylor, angel wicky, vivienne lauren, winnie, jodie moore, ricki white, mandy bright, totally tabitha, shay sights, katrina isis, olivia olovely, alexa tomas, andrea black, veronica rayne, vicky vette, raquel sultra,
  • diamond jackson
    kiki minaj
    ana foxx
    bridgette b
    cassidy banxxx
    summer brielle

• Ashley Fires...she fucks with energy!
    I really want to see Tegan Tate secong gangbang. She told me release has been canceled because of a new site orientation... But I'm sure you can find a way to release it anyway ! Tegan is one of my fav US models, petite and very slutty haha :)
  • I love tiny girls, so I'd love to see Amai Liu.. But that doesn't seem likely since she only seems to do her own videos these days.
    Also, Dakota Skye.
  • You should check out Marica Hase shoots here sir...she's been on HCGB twice I think...
  • I would love to see Remy Lacroix come back for another gangbang especially one with john strong in it (the reason I say this is because john is brilliant in gangbangs in a totally straight way!). I think its so hot that Remys first scene was a gangbang and would love to see her back here getting a good double stuffing once more! :), Also I would like to see Valentina Nappi getting gangbanged too. :)
  • coincidence perhaps...last night we posted a BGB shoot on the "Favorite Shoot" thread with Remy participating in the Shoot...
  • Dolly Little
  • Granny Libby
  • Phoenix Marie, Devon Lee, Lisa Ann, Julia Ann, Kelly Devine
  • Hi my name is Christopher Sewell i would like to hard-core gangbang before i turn supergod mode yes
  • im from Australia the great aussie beer and pie factory
  • satyr22 said:

Phoenix Marie, Devon Lee, Lisa Ann, Julia Ann, Kelly Devine

great choices hope to see these Models all at KINK again soon....(if not 'retired')

Phoenix Marie
    xcz000

Devon Lee
    xcz008

Lisa Ann
    xcz0001

Julia Ann
    xcz004

Kelly Divine
    xcz005
  • Phoenix Marie back for a hardcore gangbang. Please convince her.
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 0
    'potty-mouth' Phoenix is a good candidate for any KINK fem-sub site....

for anyone unfamiliar with this very voluptuous lusty-busty Model
    - be sure to check out all her work here at KINK -
    http://www.kink.com/model/17093/
    http://www.kinkclassic.com/k/model/17093-Phoenix-Marie.html
  • I Wish I Could Be in Her Place and Get All Those Things Done To Her
  • you can apply .....
  • I am 31 Years Old allready, I Think With all That Young Pussy Around I would Not Be Chosen
  • doesnt hurt to try.... u never know in this 'kinky bizness'

your escapades in the Forum posts are quite entrancing...
  • I Love Sex and Been Rough a Bit, That Is Why I Envy Those Girls , Been Fucked Like That For a Whole Lot Of People To See It, I will Love To Be In Their Place and Be Gangbanged By Bunch of Them with No Worries about Getting Hurt
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 0
    no doubt your kinky enuf
    if u live near or are going to be in San Fran then a TUF party would be 'sexcellent' for you...... but u have to contact ahead of time....