Best Gang Ever?

What do you think about the best gangbang ?
My vote is Cherry's Obsession it was AWESOME! i wanna see Cherry Torn in a hardcoregangbang again.

Comments

• The best are on the Bound GB site...check out the one with Princess Donna called the Party; the one with Cherry called Whore wife and of course many others!
  • edited June 2015
    6-21-15

anything with the most amazing Cherry is awesome.......

KINK should do an HCGB story-line combined with TUF and have the guests give her the
    most 'sexstastic' thrill-drill ... starting as 'sub-brat' who attends the party ...she(Cherry) arrives with her g/fff and they (unknown to Cherry) have set her up .... Cherry starts into her bratty attitude when other guests keep trying to hit on her and she keeps giving them the finger and brat rant refusals.... then the action begins and her take-down leads into all sorts of debauchery and 'sexcapdes' involving all the kinky toys that TUF has ....
    sub-brat becomes HCGB-slave to the HOUSE....

Then another story-line u could have Cherry as Domme over her g/fff and she 'pimps' them out to guests in HCGB fashion at a TUF party.....

Cherry is w/o a doubt the all kinky-time G/girl who can make your wildest fascinations
    cummmmmm tru.....
  • I have already watched the shoot from BoundGB but HCGB shoot is better that it, i think.3426199_6_o
  • I have already watched the shoot from BoundGB but HCGB shoot is better than it, i think.3426199_6_o
  • my top 5 1 remy love how real it was she is so hot and dirty 2 Krissie d she really gets worked and is so gorgeous 3 Vivienne_Del_Rio a whole lot of energy could have done without the trash can but maybe a very dirty scene needed a metaphor in it 4 coarl very very intense 5 either joidi t scene
  • Cherry Torn my favorite. I love everything she does.
  • That's cause she's an SC girl...
  • edited July 2015
    A girl after my own heart :
  • What is it about these SC girls??
  • all gangs have a best one i think we see leglover
  • I think jade nacole, marie luv, were nice in their performance, we need more african-american african-european girls. I really wonder why these girls are not so often featured in such kind of scene... (I can't sleep until caramel starr shoot her scene ^^ -- I was sure she was up to -- and now she's ready I can't sleep)
  • I love marie luv as well. Love her look :)
  • The best are on the Bound GB site...check out the one with Princess Donna called the Party; the one with Cherry called Whore wife and of course many others!
    Agree

• Cherry Torn is my fav I just love her work.
  • I love this shoot with Penny Pax. She is used like a rag doll/fuck toy. Bonafide masterpiece for HCGB!
    30768_Grabs 068
    30768_Grabs 071
    30768_Grabs 096
    30768_Grabs 109
    30768_Grabs 177
    30768_Grabs 197
    30768_Grabs 223
    30768_Grabs 226
    30768_Grabs 228
    30768_Grabs 236
  • looks like an old classic one g?
  • i would love to meet some guys here to talk about gangbangs with as i am fascinated with the thought now after doing DP. im here looking for those with this interest. please message me if thats you. xx
  • Looks like pics aren't making it...
  • Looks like pics aren't making it...
    I notice all pictures and down? :(
  • Yes sir but now ones can be posted!
  • Well, if you don't consider the good old shots from BoundGangbangs, maybe the best ones have been performed by Jodi Taylor and Casey Calvert (well, save the last one, didn't like it). The camera angles were good (legs visible, I don't know what's wrong with girls' legs in most of the shots) and both girls are killers.
  • BGB remains the best ever...
  • Besides the Penny Pax abduction...this Veronica Avluv is great too.
  • Your pics are always so good sir!
  • seen this before enjoyed it :)>-
  • Yes, but not as good as the older one... performers and technical elements superb as always, but bad camera angles, too many clothes on and guys blocking the vision all the time. Someone hates the performers' legs for an unknown reason.
  • edited September 2015
    Yes, but not as good as the older one... performers and technical elements superb as always, but bad camera angles, too many clothes on and guys blocking the vision all the time. Someone hates the performers' legs for an unknown reason.
    Agreed. Her previous HCGB was a classic. But still, Veronica is quickly becoming one of my ATFs.
    38740_GRABS27
    38740_GRABS47
    38740_GRABS58
    38740_GRABS61
    38740_GRABS62