Video Quality

I appreciate each and every person that performs on Kink Live. These folks are just trying to carve out some kind of income to better their lives.

However, the resolution that most KL camera/video affords is usually pathetic. Grainy and dark. I understand that Kink Live cannot purchase a Mac Book Pro for all KL models.

My question is this: Am i an asshole to simply state the video is too grainy and dark?

I guess that I live in lucky land with the latest technology?

Thanks,

Drew

Comments

• edited June 2015 Posts: 0
    drewbread, that may not improve (unless they made some arrangement)
    as KINK no longer owns KL ....
    the details are sketchy but i am not holding my breath on seeing better things....

see Thread about sale/merger of KL.....
    you are right drewbread, but you get to choose which rooms to stay in and which to avoid. some models can't afford the best equipment, maybe they are just starting in this business or don't really know what they need to change, others might find it's the site that actually lowers the quality of the video. me personally, with the same equipment i get way better quality on other camsites.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if you have problem with that buy some better camera or reflector for your favorite model..image.. :) I know a lots of people that buy stuff from amazon for some models...that includes cameras,toys,lingerie etc...
  • I always wonder what I'm missing with some of the comments Miss K...like are they typos or some weird code that I don't get...
  • OH...I guess you could say that about a lot of stuff posted here!!!!
  • That's for sure Miss K!
    i'm joining this thread a bit late, but for what its worth, and speaking for myself only: If there is something wrong with my picture quality, lighting, or anything else, i will not be offended if you tell me. That way i can work toward fixing it and providing a better show.
    We'll check for you...
    think you may be right drew about the video being grainy and dark
    sbrdoc said:

i'm joining this thread a bit late, but for what its worth, and speaking for myself only: If there is something wrong with my picture quality, lighting, or anything else, i will not be offended if you tell me. That way i can work toward fixing it and providing a better show.

since the site doesn't currently have region block option, you can actually check yourself out, i'm doing it all the time to make sure i don't appear blurry or laggy. But, ofc, other people's feedback helps too.

• gatormanx is misinformed, Kink DOES own KinkLive.

However, the models you are seeing are all camming from either studios where they live (such as Florida Fetish, for example) or from home, with their own equipment. They are all over the world and have widely varying setups with everything from professional lighting and equipment with very high-speed internet inside actual dungeons (such as Sanctuary LAX), to people with laptops in their bedrooms at home.

There are no longer models camming from the KinkLive studios inside the Armory, as those spaces are now being used for other sites. My point is, one model's grainy video feed or bad lighting is due to their setup, not the site itself. If someone seems to have a bad feed, feel free to watch a different model's show. :D

And models! If you're having trouble with your feed, feel free to ask KinkHelp for assistance, we have plenty of troubleshooting guides and tips for you :)
  • And coolzeroo has exactly the right idea - just last week Katharine Cane was here at the office picking up a computer that a fan purchased for her.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 0
    thnx KTS for your updating on these matters....