I don't consider TS Seduction Straight Sex, do you?

Hi, I appreciate your option to choose what type of sex we want before we go to the home page. I select straight but the last couple of weeks TS Seduction has appeared on the Straight page. Women with penises and men sucking penises is not straight sex. Please fix it. Thank you.

Comments

• They're women first. They just have an extra thing is all. So women dominating men comes under straight sex. You're insecure of your own sexuality. That's why you're posting like this
  • edited May 2015
    I'm not insecure about anything. I never watch two penises. I'm a woman Dumbass!
  • edited May 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel that men have penis envy. When they see another girl whose penis is bigger than their own, it obviously hurts their ego which makes them insecure
  • I feel that men have penis envy. When they see another girl whose penis is bigger than their own, it obviously hurts their ego which makes them insecure
    Do you say anything without it turning in to a sweeping, misandrist generalisation?

• edited April 2016
    there men
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hmm. Perhaps that is you. As for me (a guy) I don't agree. I'm a submissive and I actually prefer T-Girls who have a bigger penis than I do. It enhances the dominance feel. That they are superior and more dominate one.
  • I've seen older shoots from TS Seduction where the directors would ask the male models their sexuality, or maybe they would state a classification of the site as bisexual sex. But I don't think its that black and white of a classification. I think depending on the person its up to them. I'd would have sex with a ts model. But not necessarily a male model. I consider myself hetero-flexible. Shit happens. But I'm not totally bisexual where I would swing either way to date/have sex with on a regular basis/or marry a guy. Where as others who have modeled for the site. Have modeled for all the categories. TS/Gay/Straight. Making them bisexual. I think its how you perceive yourself on what the classification is. But this is coming from someone who doesn't see the world in strict black and white views.
  • Is it not Kinks aim to produce content for ALL and the fact its in either straight or gay
    categories should not offend it does not mean you have to join that site its clearly described
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When you log into the archives, it asks you if you want straight or gay sites first...whichever you click is the sites you get to see...NOTE: WA and EB are on the STRAIGHT side...