multitasking

i am sure it's within the Kink rules, because there's a lot of it.

but...

quite a few models seem to broadcast their shows on more than one cam system at the same time. that's cool. we all need to make a living.

it gets to me when the model is not paying any real attention to the shows she's giving. i like my shows very interactive!

so it's fair enough if a girl is just doing standard stuff, and it is clear from the start that it's about what you will see, rather than real verbal engagement. i worry, though, about two things: if the play sessions/groups do not deliver what they promise, and if the model keeps switching in and out of chat. most crudely, the camera points away, and the soundtrack indicates that someone is having a damn good show that we can't see.

i wonder what would happen at that point if i started group or private? surely, models should go on break if they are paying full attention to a customer elsewhere? (see gripe 2 above, though!)

Comments

• edited May 2015 Posts: 0
    the good 'ole days/daze of KINK have evaporated into a vacuum of 'kinky voidness...'
  • you are void u see void and u feel void. teh same with the ones alike you. are
    all of those you see doing that are girls working for the same physical studio. that's the studio policy, to try to make the most of that time, get the most customers to pay 4 the same show.
    because working on only 1 site at a time is not paying off most models choose to split cam, which if it's done correctly doesn't have to affect the customer. normally when there's action on one site, you should pause all the others.
    What Lexy says makes a lot of sense!
    Lots of people here forget that Kink is a business!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 0
    ...all things (MUST) adapt to capitalism being the GOD of Democracy which even reaches into the kinky fetish BDSM world....just-sayin ...(imo)

so yes Alex it is factual stmt ..... KINK tries to promote their good-for-humanity-effort as Primary goal and then let the $$$ part be secondary....but it is still a business (the down-turn in the economy USA-World) really did a lot of damage ... in part thats what we see happening now at KINK....(another Topic for another Discussion/Thread for another kinky day...)

....they still stand-by their Mission Stmt a-top every Forum main-page
    "We demystify and celebrate alternative sexualities by providing the most authentic kinky experiences. "
    Speaking of multitasking...on a different thread (I think) Kim and Chatty gave a Kink definition of multitasking that was pretty good: Multitasking is taking one in the back and one in the mouth at the same time!
    Only those two dopes would come up with that one!
    Alex
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I was telling someone a little while ago when we were discussion multiple partners that I would just get confused if I was involved with more than a threesome!
    I don't do cocks...ever
  • or played with in other ways too!!!!
  • You forget one thing Miss K...or should I say one other opening...
  • Of course not every single night...
    I had THAT conversation with someone today too!
  • Multi-camming is NOT against the KinkLive rules.
    If you want a model's undivided attention, the best way to get it is through a Private Session. However, you are also free to choose only models who are not multi-camming. :D
    kink live sounds interesting to watch
    did i mean a private session ??
  • I've glanced at it Miss K and it does seem interesting...but I'm not paying for it!
  • ??????????????
    live session sounds good k
  • grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
    i enjoy watching sometimes