verbal...

it doesn't matter to everyone, but i love it when a model is talkative and articulate.

whether she's describing what she's doing in filthy detail, or giving joi, a woman who can talk the (dirty) talk is wonderful.

not complaining about other models whose actions speak for them - but maybe girls who are particularly interested in using their mouths to get viewers off should really signal it in their write ups.

Comments

• I've not actually watched kink live but I talked to a model one time (here)...she said JOI was Jerk Off Instructions...so I'm wondering...who needs instructions on jerking off?
  • well, Chatty... don't tell me you don't like it when someone tells you EXACTLY what to do and when?

when they describe to you in precise detail how slowly (or how fast) you should take your clothes off... how you should play with your clit and part your lips... when you can cum, and when you must twist your own nipple clamps...

or even when they tell you what they're doing, while you are blindfolded and perhaps restrained?

who needs them? no one. who likes having them? maybe quite a few people!
  • OOOOOHHHHHH...I get it now sir...I thought it was like...this is how you do it!
    Sorry sir!
    :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Isn't that a weekly event Miss K?
  • That shouldn't be too hard though...
  • You can always try one of my little tricks...works first time EVERY time!!!!
  • Oh that's true Miss K...you just have to pick a night for fun...or an afternoon...
  • I'm glad...did it go OK MIss K?
  • YAY...I'm SOOOO glad you got to the beach today Miss K...
    One of the churches here had their annual "bless the beach" service today...
    but our beach was really crowded...and the good news is that I don't have to walk that far to get there...about 100 feet!
  • OH I FORGOT!
    Tomorrow is a holiday...since I don't go to work anymore Miss K I lose sight of that...
    Is it a long way to go to the shore Miss K? Is that the same place as on the TV?
  • I've always heard people say what exit they live off of when they live in NJ...but aren't there beaches on Long Island? And I've seen Jones Beach on TV sometimes...
  • All of our little beach towns have summer concert things...Wrightsville, Ocean Isle, Sunset, Carolina...
    About that time too Miss K...so we can play tomorrow!!!
  • of course!
    NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wow! so much chat, Chatty... And MsK, of course.

glad you got the drift...
  • Kimmie stirs her up and Chatty does exactly that!
  • Sorry if we went on and on too far Mr. Freeborn sir...I just have a good time here!
  • I'm doing them now Miss K...sorry...
  • i jsut love it when a plan comes together...