Help find

Hogtied scene. Circa matt davis. Petite latina girl, Tied to on a box, back arched. At the end of the sex scene she yells i can t breathe, then spits but it drips on herself. The interview scene, she states she thought she was giving a bj during the film work but didnt. She announces that she wants to give one. So matt accepts the offer

What clip is this ?

Comments

• edited May 2015 Posts: 0
    my memories are of plenty of Models with breasts well oiled and slippery with their back arched over various 'torture' devices but not so petite.....(if by petite u mean slim build)

guessing here - Lyla Storm or Heather Vaughn come(npi) up with Hogtied petite Latina Matt (nothing i have matches exactly- but that doesnt say its missing)

Lyla Storm
    ohj888

Heather Vahn
    ojh000
    Heather only did 3 KINK vids (all HT) that were released and remain in her vid-Model Profile....

the search features are lacking with hopes in KINK3 they will be improved upon so you can type in some more attributes as u describe then there can be a more refinement to see more possibilities.....

if not maybe someone will have it....
  • Thanks for the reply, Yes there a few scenes missing. One hopes that they are out for editing and will return.
    I guess its a wait and see.
    I think there are LOTS of shoots of Lyla here...at least Chatty has posted a BUNCH of pics of hers...
    Tasteofdiprovan - yw and yes, hopefully some more veteran HT (Matt W. - era) fans will discover your post....and bring-it home....and possibly KINK will also fix-up the holes(npi).....
  • Sativa rosa. Circa 2005

http://www.kink.com/shoot/3154. No trailer. But i think this it.
    Tasteofdiprovan, glad u found it...

the Cassic KINK(2) still allows Trailer viewing....
    use this Classic KINKy Link to view the Trailer..... (if it is still available)
    http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/3154-Sativa-Rose.html

in Beta-KINK3' if u mouse over the shoot in the vid grouping either in her Model profile listings or in HOGTIED listing back in 2005... some snips will 'pop' in...(fyi_)
    as KINK-Support explains.."..a free preview of a selection of about 10 images from that shoot...."
    Also, in KINK3 (newly added feature) with/in the shoot itself there are shots from the vid/shoot itself...(similar/same as 'mouse-over')

...ENJOY....Have-Fun.....KINK-On.....
  • Right model that i was looking for but she only did one scene for hogtied. So that isnt correct. I did quote the wrong host. Its matt williams, not davis.
    Tasteofdiprovan ,
    not exactly clear on your model / shoot comment
    if its what i believe u r saying -that she did more shoots but they are not there under her profile or the KINK-site(s) listing u saw or know she did...if thats what u are meaning
    it could be for various reasons of which can include a KINK tech glitch (i have seen misplaced vids where the vid of a certain model appears under another Model who wasnt part of the vid) or the more recent 'rebranding' phase as KINK is trying to not be stigmatized/perceived as a web site that is violent abusive non-consensual ...etc.... they have started removing/editing scenes if not the total shoot/update all together....
    then some vids are available in CLASSIC(Current) KINK2 and not in 'Beta-KINK3' and/or vice-versa....

if its not that ....let me know....

np on the matt issue....

Some of these older ones might still be in the Archives G...I'm not sure what's been cleaned out of there...
    Alex - thatz entirely possible...there r many 'kinky' bugz in the system.....
    its good we have - hbn to clean/clear-up the mess sometimes....
    absolutely...our Kim has trained her well...

BTW: I've had pretty decent luck on the new site...WA works pretty well and that's where we spend most of our time.
    yes there have been some improvements....

im still waiting to see the next set of fixes.... now that the holiday is over....

but glad to hear/read that u r using it....thats a kinky plus....

i still depend on the current what KINK refers to as KINK2 version- and thats prolly the real issue the new kinksters who never been here before prolly have no clue what we're talking about.... us 'veterens' who have been here thru all the fluctuations/evolving/changes... and still want to be able to enjoy everything KINK offers will be affected most but it appears its a shrinkin majority from what i can determine...

its not clear how-long KINK will keep both up.....
    when/if KINK2 is fully taken-out/down some wont even know or care....

but its not my company nor is it how i would do things.....

u know the 'ole addage "...time will tell..." (and no i dont mean u r old....)

k enuf rant ...........KINK-On.......