What the ____ is Going On??!!??

~X(
I would really appreciate it if Sebastian or Van or SOMEONE from Naked Kombat would come on here and, for once, treat the paying subscribers of this site like human beings instead of cash-rape victims... They could answer questions like:

- What exactly does this mean??? 'For the next month, we'll be updating old classics as tribute to our former legends and the old format.' Does that mean that our subscriptions will be similarly 'updated' and extended to reflect the lack of new content for a month?

- Are you using this 'month off' to plan a return to the old format? Or are you planning to discontinue updating this site entirely?

- For that matter, why the change to the new 'Top Cock' format anyway? If there was any consultation with fans, I must have missed it. And given the reaction to the new format by your paying subscribers in the comments section was immediately, persistently and nearly unanimously negative, why did you persist with the new format for months, pretty much driving the site into the ground?

- And whose idea was this truly terrible site redesign anyway? Couldn't you have made it functional before throwing it out of Beta stage? And why are Naked Kombat members singled out by being unable to use the functional old site?

This is an angry, bitter post from someone who actually wants to be supportive and positive, but that's not going to happen when you treat subscribers like mushrooms by keeping us in the dark and feeding us manure. TALK TO US, PLEASE!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Kimberly, I assume your comment is regarding the site redesign. But, when I visit BoundGods, or Men On Edge (the other 2 active Kinkmen sites), I am at least given the option to still view those sites under the old web design. Trying to exercise that option with Naked Kombat takes you the the Kink home page. Hence, my original comment that Naked Kombat subscribers are being singled out by being restricted to the new (and crappy) design...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The previous announcements of sites that would stop shooting new content did not mention Naked Kombat. However, the most recent update was an already-released scene with the message 'For the next month, we'll be updating old classics as tribute to our former legends and the old format.'

I don't know how to interpret that - does that mean the site will stop shooting new content? Will the format for the matches change again? Is anybody from the site reading this at all?

That's the whole point of my original post - they're making all these changes and they're NOT talking to those of us who subscribe! I'd feel a lot less frustrated if they'd level with us and not post cryptic messages about 'updating old classics' - whatever that means?!!
    The previous announcements of sites that would stop shooting new content did not mention Naked Kombat. However, the most recent update was an already-released scene with the message 'For the next month, we'll be updating old classics as tribute to our former legends and the old format.'

I don't know how to interpret that - does that mean the site will stop shooting new content? Will the format for the matches change again? Is anybody from the site reading this at all?

That's the whole point of my original post - they're making all these changes and they're NOT talking to those of us who subscribe! I'd feel a lot less frustrated if they'd level with us and not post cryptic messages about 'updating old classics' - whatever that means?!!
    Apologies for the double post.
    why are you apologizing, i tink that is what you fill like?