Girls Request

I'm a great fan of this website. In this discussion, we listed the girls that we want to look ;;)

Comments

• edited April 2014 Posts: 79
    Hi KINK, I wanted to watch at EB the beatiful russian Foxi Di. She does so much ANAL. Would be a dream to see her fucked in the ass from that huge strapon. Thanks.
  • Roxy Raye please
    Rose monroe, kiara mia, klara gold and alexis texas please.
    Current favs are Syren de Mer, Cherry Torn, Krissy Lynn, Ariel X, Annika Albrite. Would LOVE to see you bring to the site: Sara Sloane/Vandella; Jayden James; Leya Falcon.
  • Anikka Albrite, Remy La Croix, AJ Applegate, Casey Calvert, Juelz Ventura, Cassandra Nix, Kagney Lynn Karter, Savannah Fox, Jada Stevens, Zoey Monroe, Proxy Paige ....

I'm enjoying :D
  • Again Chanel Preston. She's a champ. She knows how use a big strap-on. I wanted to see a BIG strap-on opening her ASS yet :\">
  • That sounds very nice looking forward to that bring it on
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 79
    ABSOLUTELY

Eva Lovia :x

She's HOT lesbian. She loves to be licking in her assholes. Now I want to see her asshole to wide open from BIG STRAP-ON. And the best is this site. Please Donna, book HER!

• Hi Honey would like to see you in action honey bring it on babe :)) :-c :x =D>
  • I want Jillian Janson

Great ASS, Great ANAL, Great SLUT!! I want to see the BIG STRAP-ON of EB in her ASS ^:)^ Please Donna & Kink!!
    Please Kink can we see Rose Monroe on EB. She has a fantastic ass and asshole. She will be perfect paired with isis love

I also want:

Kiara Mia

Klara Gold

Please book them Princess Donna & Kink!
  • 100 % agree!! Rose Monroe, Kiara Mia and Klara Gold are three hot latin with BIG ASS. I too want to see their ASS wide open by HUGE strap-on. Please HARD FUCKING.
  • Repeat KINK..

I WANT FOXI DI ^:)^

Please, one EB treatment with a great gape!!
  • Roxy Raye please

Booked on calendar on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 and Thursday, 12 June 2014

AWESOME =D>
  • KINK please. Book for ALOT of TRUE G/G ANAL with very big strap-on

KRISTINA ROSE!!!!!!

She's a TRUE SLUT. She's a show. I'm crazy about Kristina. I wanted to see [-O<

Kristina with Sheena Shaw
    Kristina with Casey Calvert
    Kristina with Chanel Preston
    Kristina with Ariel X
    Kristina with Krissy Lynn
    Kristina with Audrey Hollander
    Kristina with Phoenix Marie

Make this possible. ^:)^

Look this ASS.. =D>

tumblr_n5xpzttHOA1qcqeayo1_400
  • Hi is that just the bees knees love that
  • She could put here slippers under my be any time well done team love you all
  • Love this and more keep it coming oxoxoxoxoxx
  • What about Foxy Di, Marina Visconti oder Alina Yi or the georgeous dirty Henessy?
  • Hi Countxerox I must agree she is also to die for she is also Beautifull she could put her slippers under my bed for good thanks for Lovely pics of her very beautifull :x :)) =D>
  • Iimage

I want to really see Lallasa Jabari on EB! Please please Kink bring her on. She has a fantastic ass and asshole!
  • Hi Ironclaw36 yes she is to die for its very Beautifull thanks for her photo and Pics they are very Beautifull thanks for her would be nice to see her in action :x =D> ;;) :))
  • I want Alysa Gap ^:)^
  • I want Casey Calvert and Roxy Raye!
  • He GapeLoverForever i do like the Photos very much they are so so beautifull and adorable keep them here cheers love them thank you for them and to what yoiu do for us here :) ;) :x =D> :-bd :P
    Can i john you
  • Anikka Albrite
    Gracie Glam
    AJ Applegate
    Maddy O'Reilly
  • STACIE CARR please please

booking: http://laxmodels.com/Staci-Carr.html]http://laxmodels.com/Staci-Carr.html

She's avaitable for G/G ANAL. She's absolutely beatiful with a dream body =D>

532d9ff7c1354faa8c740e8c62be03865db44214

Bianca Breeze please invited to participate in the video !!!! BIANCA BREEZE RULES