TS on bottom

Does anyone else wish there were videos made here with TS girls bottoming/submitting? I would especially love to see the lovely ladies in bondage and getting used by female and male doms.

Comments

• No. This site is and should be about tgirls seducing and fucking guys. It's always been and hopefully will ever be.
  • there are one or two shoots on TS Pussy Hunters with girls wrestling, with the winner fucking the loser. maybe look there, sexy_sissy_lexi?
    i want to see gangbang videos
    Yes, I would love to see another channel where the TS is the bottom. I'm a transwoman myself that loves to bottom. I frankly don't care to watch the TS Seduction channel. It just doesn't do anything for me. I end up watching Whipped Ass or the Training of O. Why do they have channels for cisgender men and women that bottom, but none for us transgender women that like to bottom? I know I would subscribe to a channel that was about TS bottoming.
    freeborn2 said:

there are one or two shoots on TS Pussy Hunters with girls wrestling, with the winner fucking the loser. maybe look there, sexy_sissy_lexi?

All of the ones I have seen the TS wins and round 3 is the TS topping the cisgirl.
    I agree - would love to see more content or a dedicated channel with TS submissives. Although I would personally prefere Cis women tops, i'm open to various tops including men & other TS's . If Kink.com would create this channel I would finally subscribe. Its the content i've been waiting for - for years.
    Ganbang TS videos are a rare commodity....only brazilians did this