need help finding scene

On the sites homepage under title Kink on demand what is that scene. Its got 2 women getting fucked one with rope around her massive tits. Hope someone can help me looks hot as hell!!
Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2015
    someone should know it, if it is from an actual KINK-vid. Meaning some sites have staged pix they used that arent part of any KINK-vid. Yes its KINK but it could be just a staged pic.... TUF uses them or has in past years...(fyi).

1st lets be sure -is this the frame u r referring to?
    cxx421
    if so, Prolly doubtful this is 'staged' because of the nature what is being previewed..... all KINK vids....
    Surely someone recognizes the scenario....
  • edited February 2015
    ok here it is -just as i thot
    my slave will not be punished....she did a great job retrieving the info....
    if it displeases u or is wrong.... let me know and appropriate action will be given to her sweet butttt.......or any other part of her body her Lord & Master deems fit.....

from the tremendously KINKy site where females enjoy learning what 'MALE Domination'
    is all about.... thru Sex & SUBMISSION... let your kiny fantasies enjoy all the pleasures that KINK is known for producing...Consensually & Safely

Wife Swap
    Apr 15, 2011 - Mark Davis , Steve Holmes , Sara Jay and Kait Snow
    http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/12600-Wife-Swap

Sara Jay's wonderFULL massive 'mammaries' being tightly tied and used have 'becummm' a kinky fav to the mob, if u enjoy the 'BREAST/TIT-a-feast, TIT/BREAST-o-rama, TIT-o-plenty',
    mammilla-galore 'sexcitement' hers gives u - then u should collect all her 'UDDER' Titillating 'SEXploits' at/from KINK this MILF gladly'sexposes' for everybody to enjoy....

Truly another MarveLUST KINified Model.....

theres no way anyone can resist this specimen of KINK delight....

u know u want this locked in your Dungeon of kinky delights to have everyday to enjoy....
    bbx212

....Enjoy......Kink-On.....
  • edited February 2015
    not enuf u say.... need more ?
    bbx480
    any MALE-dom could be her fantasy cummmm tru....
    bbx212x

bbx222
    bbx481
    bbx489

who's next ? she's open & ready for business
    bbx543

for the girls....
    bbx106
  • still not enuf?

bbx105
    bbx103
    bbx101
    bbx100
    bbx678

for foot lovers
    bbx108
    bbx102

• Someone is being naughty this afternoon!!! :))
    Alex
  • edited February 2015
    and the climax...
    bbx211bbx421
    bbx10bbx112

chk Sara's KINK Portfolio if ur still breathing....
    http://www.kink.com/k/model/21999-Sara-Jay.html
  • Does she have a WA or EB shoot? More OUR taste! >:)
  • sadly not YET....
    there is FM, U-S, the HT shoot above w/ KINK-LOVE-GODDESS-ISIS
    and forced-lezbo in S&S...

Many members luvd when Isis appeared on HT w/Matt she was always requested to do the female 'take-down' scenes as FEM-Top -forcing orgasms from the beautifully restrained Models while they were in stressful positions........

chk her KINK Link to Sara's Kinky Model Profile above.....u may find some great FEM/fem action....
  • ISIS adds to any shoot she's in...
  • WHAMO-O-O-O for sure ..... of course, for me her fem-sub side is quite appealing...when she does it...
  • Not sure I've seen her sub ever!
  • edited February 2015
    she was blonde - yrs back... and once Matt had a 'LIVE' show where the Model didnt show... and ISIS kept being late for HT shoots...... so Matt had her replace the 'would-be' Model and had his way with her.....BIG-TIME.... what was posted does not exactly show what we saw "LIVE" that wonderful day.... well for us anyways...... if i see the Update -if it is still on HT board - i will post them...in a new Thread someday....
  • Seems like Chatty posted a set of pics of Isis being a sub once a long time ago...well, we both switch here (Sonia rarely) so every chance to learn is good. That LS doesn't need any lessons on how to be on top though!! MEAN LS!!!!!
  • woldnt doubt Chatty having them...

and u & sonia.....u make my imagination see very kinky thingz.....
  • She is sweet about 99% of the time...but she can be a mean and nasty LS sometimes too...and I'm serious too...not play acting...
  • get a penis gag - remote controlled electrified butt plug - and chastity belt - well u get the pic.... then help her understand - the situation....
  • got the gag already...if it's the one I'm thinking about...has something for inside her mouth and a nice something to use on my on the outside...she's not quite at the Kim and Chatty level yet...but she continues to surprise me on what she likes/wants to try...
    Back later!
    Alex
  • edited February 2015
    yes it cummmms in all shapes and sizes for all different purposes....etc....

ohh the images i have conjured UP now......

talk laters.....
  • wow awesome thanks!
  • yw Particles,... we aim to plz any who cummmm thru the KINKy Gates.... to the Castle of KINKY Pleasures.......