New to kink

Hey I am an 18 year old girl from London, I am looking for a dominant but am also on here to explore the bdsm world more thoroughly. I would be happy to talk to people from both sexes and maybe find my dominant on here! I am looking forward to bdsm chat and meeting others who share the same fantasies as me. I am here to make friends and explore :)

Comments

• Well hello
  • Hi sub ! If you are intrested to chat , send me an email at [email protected], to set up a way . Do it ! NOWWWW !
  • I am new to this site, but find myself 100% intrigued. And wanting to be a submissive. I have wanted to take the next step, I love to be spanked and choke. But want more! I would be an excellent submissive with the right Dom, but where do I start?
  • Watch the forum for tips and advice...pick some sites and watch some video's...you didn't mention if you preferred guys or girls
    put up a personal post and you'll probably get a response...
  • edited May 2016

good advice Alex - as usual...

FetLife (free) for ppl in your area and other interesting kinky agenda items ...

as recommended by KINK.com to help those interested to get you started...kf- new to kink
    ....to access 'clik' anywhere on above image.....

......Have-Fun .... Play-Safe .... Enjoy ... KINK-ON.....
  • I am Looking for a Submissive to Obey and Worship Me and Ready to Prove your Dedication, Worthy and Obedience to Become my Official Slave? If you Are Interested Kindly Leave your Email Address In my Inbox So that i will be the One to Contact you.