STRAPON...

What do you think of this. strapon. New37044_JulietteMarch_LeaHart144

In a match Juliette March and Lea Hart

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it's a feeldo....I like that you can see more of the girl's figure while she fucks her partner
  • Very nice; not sure how the practical aspects e.g. stability, compare with the regular strap on, but as Arielle says the look is great, somehow more "organic". Would be nice to see these in some Round 4s for a change of look.
  • The stability is faulty. It does pop out from time to time but so do strapped, strap ons. over all the feeldo is pretty nice. The only problem is that they don't come in large verity of sizes/shapes.
  • Maybe Alexandra and I will give this a try...
  • Alexandra knows how to do it...for all I know she super glues the thing to her belt! =))

I guess to be really honest...it's hand work more than strap on work...
  • electrical tape fixes everything I guess
    Alexandra says I talk too much...she ought to talk!!
  • Izamar has a good harness for a feeldo. She said that she really liked them at one time. Perhaps we can get her to demonstrate one next time she wins. :)
  • Tried a feeldoe a long time ago my female misstres at th time always had trouble holding it in. a friend suggestd she wear panties while its in use.This did work but she still prefered a vaculock strapon to fill my boy hole.
  • The electral tape comment reminds meof my Misstress some years ago, She enjoyed using packing tape on my ass cheeks spreading them wide and giving her full access to my boy hole which she would spank with a crop. Then she would use her strapon on my readily available hole.After she made me lick her butt hole very throughly. I must admit I really enjoyed that scene. We later found some surgical taape that worked really well.
  • is the strap missing guys ? ?
  • Sorry barebottomboy, who wants to know this on this forum?
    Ultimate surrender is a girl girl site and I am absolutely not interested in seeing an ugly ass of a guy.
  • In the U K there is a company called Kinky Monkey they have some great strap/on harnesses and dildos it is the harness that makes them it has to be well made a designed.PS I agree with Philostratus this is a girl/girl site and it should remain
    between that member and his mistress were she sticks the strap/on jh/uk
  • JMRafferty.. You are an asshole, sorry!!!
  • edited September 2015
    Philostratus...AGREE! But every time some one says something we all have to look at the damned pic again...spamming...I just wish some one would flag him for spamming all these threads...
  • O god I would love nothing more then to be on the receiving end of that with a strong and assertive, intense woman on the other end.. One of my deepest fantasies. Yum god dam.
  • Would be great fora change of pace!!!
  • I don't like them (feeldoe). Prefer the conventional
  • Wow, a new member picked up a threat that is over a year old. Thanks for bringing this one back to life. Seems that the "feeldoe" has lost a bit of its popularity in recent years. Apparently, its a bit harder to control than some dommes would like, but the built in vibrator does make it more exciting for both parties. Izamar used it almost exclusively as her preferred strapon for a while, but not as much lately. Perhaps we could impose on her to give a demonstration of it for Kink University. Would love to see it used again.
  • edited February 1
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Right on the comment and picture above...I have used both; prefer the kind with straps and suction seal
  • Thanks for the note Ashlee. Was there a particular problem with the "feeldoe" that you didn't like? I've read some people complain about it being very limited in it's size offerings and variety, and others that it is not easy at all to use as a strapless dildo. Some wearers admitted that it took too much concentration to use the feeldoe effectively and that therefore it became somewhat of a distraction. I can't remember the last time (if ever actually) that I saw one used at US. Anyone have that particular bit of trivia handy?
  • I wonder if an inflatable insert for the wearer would provide a more customized fit and add the necessary stability that seems to be lacking. Just a thought.
  • I have done quite a bit of research (including personal :\">) and it doesn't stay anchored, so to speak...I haven't heard or read of an inflatable style..Patty?