HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Introducing "TOP COCK"

Greetings everyone and a very happy new year! For the last five years we've brought you the hottest, unscripted wrestling matches with the hottest studs fighting for the right to fuck, and with the new year upon us, it's time to spice things up. I am very proud to announce our new and improved format, TOP COCK, to satisfy your thirst for raw, man on man action, with new elements added to the mix to make the action even hotter! We'll be bringing you more hardcore sex, sports gear fetishes and more! Please check out the new format, going live 1/7/2015, and leave your thoughts and comments so your wants and desires can be catered to.

Sincerely,

Sebastian Keys

Comments

• Like it! Aggressive sex round like man sex should be. Throw in some lite bondage and the defeated being made to cum by the victors hand or mouth and this format will be perfect. Oh, no twinks please. Not to offend but Top Cock should be good size masculine guys only. Rugby dudes would be hot, maybe two on two. Not live, no tag team, just a one round battle. Losers have their hands bound and take turns being spit roasted.
  • I don't like this at all. It seems fake. The real problem that you have that would make you feel the need to shift formats, to me, is that there hasn't been very much variety in the types of guys you've been shooting: it seems like every week two white guys who are about 6'0 and 190 give or take fight.
  • professorfrink your comment CLEARLY shows me that you haven't paid any attention to the site. We have a wide variety of different guys that come on to wrestle. Different shapes, sizes, ethnicities, and even all sorts of different fighting backgrounds. IMHO
  • So far so good, I especially like when the winner picks up the loser over his shoulder and walks around slapping his ass, more of that please and add fingering and ass play in that position too. Nothing says total domination more than carrying someone around like a rag doll....keep up the good work guys I love it....
    Have been a fan and supporter of Naked Kombat from the beginning. I don't like the new Top Cock format. Serving up less wrestling in quantity and quality is not what I'm willing to pay for. I love the old format, more wrestling, more realness, the stripping. Since this a kink.com site, why not try mixing in rip'n'strip, rodeo, leather gear and bondage wrestling, but please don't diminish the wrestling part of the matches.
    The 4 matches posted since the format change have been very disappointing. I'm giving it one week, hoping there is a return to the old 4 round format. That's what I was willing to pay for, so if I ain't getting' it, I'll be canceling my subscription.
  • I have the same feeling than rassle. I will cancel my subscription if it doensn't change. One round of wrestling is not enough.
  • Agreed I don't like one round of wrestling.
  • I'd be very surprised if this change doesn't lead to the death of the site. Scripted fighting is literally the OPPOSITE of why people subscribe to this site
  • you really are a hatter..image :D
  • I Need A Big Cock Anyone Can Contc With Me For One Night - http://desiexpose.com/
  • Sebastian, I like the new and old formats; it doesn't bother me that ur partial to the new. I am a selfish guy so here it goes. I'd like to see the matches be weekly again. Naked wrestling on the mat works with any men who are of similar build; doesn't have 2 b with models. Two chubby guys, truck drivers, thin guys who want to take each other on will work just fine. Its the fight and the sex that matter. If expenses is the problem then this may help. Two truck drivers could make a hot fight if they really go at it, so could 2 cubbies. Its the intensity of the fight that matters. You will need the body builder models once in a while. Experiment, the cost may come down and we may not have to settle for matches every 2 weeks.
    would love to know more sebastian :)>-
  • Wow, that's quite a surprise. Thx a lot
  • Should be more sportsgear in fights. I like to see the match Mitch Vaughn vs Kip Johnson! So that Need really a Re-Match. A Box-fight because Mitch has to Show that he always is a boxer. Than he should win once more and make a hard fuck. After that he should eat the big load og cum from Mitch and also covered with a load of mud all over his Body.

So far so good, I especially like when the winner picks up the loser over his shoulder and walks around slapping his ass, more of that please and add fingering and ass play in that position too. Nothing says total domination more than carrying someone around like a rag doll....keep up the good work guys I love it....

I have to agree with Thunder- There's nothing hotter than OTS/Fireman carries. I luv that stuff and imo its something that for some reason is severely lacking in the gay fetish world unless i'm alone in liking that type of stuff. I've only found one site dedicated to lifts and carries, but I digress. I also have to disagree with DS (first commentor)'s opinion that we should have only rugby looking guys and not "twinks." I'm just not into heavy set or bulky guys and while I love muscles, I prefer them on slim/lean guys. But I'm not too worried about that b/c I do think you guys do a decent job in trying to accommodate all our varied preferences and I thank you for it.

Lastly, I know that it's free form but the matches I find to be the hottest are the less competitive ones. Let me clarify. When one guy, during a match, pins or holds down another guy and sucks him off against his will, and the guy being held down is finding it difficult to fight back due to the sheer ecstasy his assailant is inflicting on him, I think this is the height of eroticism. I find that when the two combatants are highly competitive, this eroticism rarely happens. Which is not to say I want it to be scripted, but I would luv to see the guys give into more of this eroticism during the matches and not just in the sex rounds. I get that some of the guys are going to be inevitably straight and what I've just described may be somewhat foreign to them, but to the guys that are gay and straight ones that get it, I'd luv for them to let their resolves get weakened somewhat during this matches. if that makes sense :)

anyways, just my $4.52

thanks top cock

I would love to see asian guys on naked kombat. Please let me know if they are there and I missed them :)

this cock while humiliating by its owner
  • I love this unescapable bondage. Maitresse can make everything she wants to his well shaved balls and cock .