Fucking Machines Video Rating

Talk and rate some of the base Fucking Machine Videos ever made!

Comments

• I think the video with the Fucking Machines hall of fame was the best fucking machines video!
  • i like the fuck mashine
  • Personally don't know a specific one, but any with multiple machines operating at once is keyyy
  • edited December 2014
    dont know if the FM that slaps the girls pussy or the tongue type that give stimulation
    by r considered tru FM but rather than open a whole new thread....
    maybe its a male thing to see a female 'open' pussy totally subjected to pain is an erotic 'chauvinistic' unrealistic possibility that a female could have/get orgasmic pleasure from a mechanical device that doesnt penetrate the vagina... so any such vid with that involved either singularly or in conjuction with a pulsating 'electro' butt plug would be fascinating to see a squirming restrained female being 'tortured' by....and of course clover gator clamps biting at her nipples.....
    2nd of course the sybian with a 'ribbed' penis insert attached and sybian on high or buzzzzzzzzing variating lo-hi-lo-hi...lo..... and stimulator in varying degrees.....
    [pics]

last -dic on a stick and/or hitachi dont cut it..... sorry girls.....
  • edited December 2014
    here is an interesting contraption
    fm -lexis marie

ohh btw - KINK vid Model Lexis Marie KL Show
    http://beta.kinklive.com/kink-live/#m=show.55272
    click above Kinky Link to chat with her shes super FANtastic to play wit as well.....

and here is her KINK Model profile with all her vids produced at/with KINK
    http://www.kink.com/k/model/55272-Lexis-Marie.html
  • mmmmmmm lick lick lickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Why not just have BF take care of it???????
  • So...put your chair where he is able to see...sit, spread legs as wide as possible...skirt up to hips...then slowly do a selfie...
    Unless your guys is Iron Man...prepare to smile Miss K!!!
  • GOODNESS NO Miss K...NASCAR...yech...BORING!!!!!
    It's way way worse than golf...and I've been to two in person!!!!!