Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Kink Slut Of The Week

edited April 2014 in General
Hi to you all!

I guess I'm the first here, so I thought it would be a good idea to start the thread! I hope no one of the participants of the former thread is irritated or annoyed about it? /:) Anyone who knows the old thread is invited to post his pictures of Kink sluts, or to share his thoughts about BDSM here!

Best regards

Morgane
Tagged:

Comments

• YAY!!! Now to find out how to put up the pics i had selected for today! Miss Morgane, I'm so happy you are here! Here's an answer to your question: I don't get a choice about when and the time of the month. But as far as he is concerned, my mouth is always there!
    Chatty
    I guess you have use this little blue icon above the white field where you write your stuff! I try to post also some pictures!
  • I got this one and the email notification. I'm off tomorrow so I will have it all figured out by the end of wed!
    Wish you a nice time honey! It sucks that they don't have any emoticons here! I guess we have to use the old usual ones like this :-)
    Oh it works ;-) :-) :-)
  • It would be nice to have some instructions! I can't get that blue thing to do anything! How did you get the emoticons to show up? I saw it once and now ???? I will email Miss K now and then have to leave for a little while! We will figure all of this out!
    Chatty

It would be nice to have some instructions! I can't get that blue thing to do anything! How did you get the emoticons to show up? I saw it once and now ???? I will email Miss K now and then have to leave for a little while! We will figure all of this out!
    Chatty

I just used the keys of my pc's keyboard, that's it Chatty! :-)
  • NOTHING works for me!
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 1,569
    I can't post any pictures here, except in my profile. :-( I guess it depends on ones browser! Kim uses Firefox, and I try to download this browser too!
    HI Everybody. Haven't got a clue what I'm doing, just going by trial and error. Would be helpful if instructions had been supplied, it's all good and well making new format but to leave members struggling is not very customer friendly.
    Ceeyou said:

HI Everybody. Haven't got a clue what I'm doing, just going by trial and error. Would be helpful if instructions had been supplied, it's all good and well making new format but to leave members struggling is not very customer friendly.

Hi there Ceeyou and England! You are absolutely right, just the trial and error works here! A kind of instruction from Kink for the members would be great and helpful! :-)

Wow! This is so different! It doesn't look as dungeon-y as the last one. It's very weird.

Hi this is Morgane Gwenore! You are right honey! Can you do me a favor? Please try to post your nice drawing! :-)
    You are right honey! Can you do me a favor? Please try to post your nice drawing! :-)
    Hi Morganelefaye. I think we are going to have to say who we are commenting to. Otherwise will have no idea to whom comments are directed. Thanks Ceeyou
    Hi Ceeyou! You are again absolutely right! I will try not to forget that!
    Hi Morganelefaye. So much to learn on this new set up, it's like going back to school. Is there anyway to shorten your name to make it easier to type. For mine Chatty shortened it to CU, that's fine by me.
    Hi Gwenore! I actually canceled sex with Legionnaire just to figure out all this here! He is anyway a bit badly off from his hangover and our make-up sex yesterday!!! I said it in the former thread and I say it again, your picture is very nice! Wish you had some more! :-)
    Hi Ceeyou! You can use Morgane if you like!? :-)
    Morgane thanks that makes it easier.
    Gwenore hello friend just seen your drawing, quite the little artist aren't you. Is that a self portrait. Ceeyou
  • Hi everyone. This is Alex! It's good to see we are reassembling. But I'm like chatty, I can't figure out how to do shit! Gwenore did a great picture but how did you add it? I can to the smiley faces or do a profile either. I will try a private message in just a second!
    Alex
    Hi Gwenore! Morgane is the correct name, Morgana sounds pretty much like Fata Morgana LOL :-) I

Hi Gwenore! Morgane would be normally the correct name, I don't know why the most of them Morgana!? That sounds pretty much like "Fata Morgana" LOL :-)

• HELP! I know I'm the dumb one but I can't seem to do anything. I see how to add a pic to the profile but Miss K says I'm not to put pics of myself up here. But I can do the smiley face things and I can't insert pics into my comments! HELP HELP HELP!

Mr. CU, How are you today sir?
    Chatty
  • If Miss K says I can, I will maam. BUT HOW did you get it inserted and use the funny faces?
    Chatty
    PS: I don't love my legs that much but others do!!!! ;-)
  • OK, figured out the smily face thing. NOW to insert pics!!!!
  • Ceeyou wrote a great comment about instructions that I saw somewhere but damned if I know where it is! Poor chatty will be in tears if she can't get this figured out by the time her Kim gets here tonight!!!! :-(
  • What commands are you using on your phone to insert the pics. I may try something in a minute. It MAY just be straight copy/paste things. Give me a minute to test!
  • Well, that didn't work! I click the blue thing next to the text box and nothing happens!