dungeon sex

Having trouble with a re-direct to the site. Signed into The upper Floor (Links) or Other Kink Sites. ???

Comments

• edited November 2014
    if you r still having trouble
    here is the direct link to Dungeon Sex
    http://www.dungeonsex.com/site/shoots.jsp

if your problem is trying to 'Link' to it from another KINK site thru the 'LINKS'
    option available on/in KINKs other sites.... try clearing the cookies & cache in your browser and/or restart your browser and/or pc

if that does not resolve the problem or this is not the problem then u can/should contact the KINK Support Team via E-mail by sending one(1) E-mail with all the pertinent info u believe would help resolve the issue u r having ...b sure to include what u have written here in the E-mail as well as the original E-mail(if different) that u signed up with....

the Kink support E-mail is [email protected]

Hope this helps
  • So so disapointed today, Wenona's scene is canceled :(( WHY ???
  • edited January 2015
    Everything at KINK is subject to change w/o notice -thats a logistical fact
    the Director and/or Wenona may have had scheduling Issues, health issues-
    KINK sets issues - priorities, etc... there's multitude of circumstances...
    Wenona is scheduled to do another Kink shoot Friday and i see Ingrid Mouth for Dungeon Sex today (1/21/2015) but cant be sure as KINK is trying its best to meet its highest priorities...
  • Thanks a lot for your answer, i hope Wenona was fine. I hope her scene will be postponed soon, with 2 gays this time (with Mickey Mod, their last scene together was terriffic) and Wenona first DAP, i'm sure Wenona can do it.
  • I have a suggestion of a little role play for Wenona next scene. Perhaps she could play a captured spy sexually tortured to find out whom she worked for. Wenona is the best for this kind of tough scene. image
  • I hope the canceled scene with Wenona will be postponed soon, with 2 gays this time (with Mickey Mod, their last scene together was terriffic). Look this pic, who she has post on twitter she's stunning. I think you can dream a good scenario for her, Wenona is a volcano, she knows her body perfectly, a girl like her is made for extreme hardcore... please, convince her to try DAP, she loves trying new things all the time. Thanks a lot if you do it !!! ( my anniversary is soon and a extreme scene with Wenona will be the best present).image
  • Another great site that Kink backed away from. This again prompts me to ask why Kink doesn't have a "sampler" membership: get Kink Archives, Sex and Submission and Hardcore GangBangs all in one...something like that. Charge $59.99 per month?
  • How can I become a slave for Kink? I was made for this.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Looking to become a slave . Would I go to the same thing
  • edited September 2015
    submit an application and provide yhe required photos, its fun :)
  • Its looking wise too goog
  • ??????????????
  • I need a universal translator for this thread!
  • At least I recognize the language you just used!
  • Too funny G! =))