My request to bring back Bound Gangbangs has been denied and things may get worse!

Earlier I posted an appeal to bring back Bound Gang Bangs and never heard anything official from anyone at Kink. Now I beginning to see why. Check out a recent interview by Peter at http://www.xbiz.com/news/186289. Not only is Bound Gang Bangs not coming back, it may be taken down completely and replaced with Fantasy Gang Bangs. I wonder what that means? I bet it means no bondage and very soft core.

I am even more shocked that Public Disgrace has gone the way of the dinosaur. Apparently the "fluid" police is causing Kink to go more "soft" and that is going to be a shame. I am a bondage enthusiast and have been disappointed that there has been less bondage in these sites. Is Sex and Submission and Dungeon Sex next? Are the days now over of multiple guys taking on a bound girl? What about today's Sex and Submission update with two awesomely cute girls in a kidnap fantasy? Is that now going to be considered too hardcore?

I appeal to Kink not to go totally soft on bondage sex. I can understand the fluid issue with PD, but please, please keep some type of edgy (against her will) bondage sex updates coming.

Otherwise everyone, start downloading while you can. The days of bondage sex may not be looking good!

Comments