Model Request

J P could you please book Ingrid Mouth.
Thank you.
TL

Comments

• I second that. She would be a great model to use.
  • Ingrid and I are talking about her doing her first b/g shoot for us. Believe me, I want to see that as much as all of you do :)
  • J P please, book Wenona for an extrem scene with DAP and hard bondage, she does hardcore now and she's so horny and a real anal addict. Thanks a lot if you can do it !!
  • Please try to book Elise Graves and break her in good with her first DAP. Nobody has been able to break her tight, little body before, and I would love to see you do it here. Teach her a good lesson for our viewing pleasure. >:)
  • I agree wholeheartedly on Elise Graves. Just don't hide her body with tons of rope. Stretch and bend her as you torment her. She can take about anything you would do to her, and probably more.
  • Please bring Valentina Nappi, Anissa Kate & Aurora Snow.
  • I could recommend a bratty girl from Portsmouth, England for training of o
  • meeeeeeeeeee... but first i wanna have fun practizing .. ......xx
  • edited April 2016
    4-4.2016
    Note: older thread - Thankfully KTS removed the user and their spam/scam which caused this Thread to resurface - resulting in the appearance of out of context..confusing convo... .etc...

....KINK-On......
  • I'd give anything if Kink would make videos with a stockade or pillory so the slut slave can't go anywhere while the massive dick approaches her mouth and starts pumping her throat. Also, we need more ginormous tits swing and flop from the rough pumping action. Even if they are artificial tits. Lisa Ann, Daphne Rosen and Lisa Lipps need to be rode hard and put away wet several times in a row. Has anyone called Milena Velba in Germany and asked her to try out for a video?
  • montanarae said: '...Also, we need more ginormous tits swing and flop from the rough pumping action. Even if they are artificial tits. Lisa Ann, Daphne Rosen and Lisa Lipps need to be rode hard and put away wet several times in a row...'
    I'd suggest Bridgette B (enhanced), Dee Williams (enhanced), Mz Berlin (enhanced ?); none of these are 'ginormous', but big enuff to swing and flop