Live Shows on Whipped Ass

edited April 2014 in Whipped Ass
I want to say goodbye to the Whipped Ass community. After about 3 years of membership I have canceled my membership. I became a member for the live show of the 9th of April 2011 (shoot 12759) in which Bobbi Starr subbed to Aiden Starr, it was an amazing live show.
When I subscribed they said on the website (bi)monthly liveshows, it has been more then a year since there was a live show. The last show was in January last year with Claire Robins an Maitresse Madeline. Several questions from forummembers concerning live show have never been answered so I finnaly decided to quit Whipped Ass.

I want to thank Maitresse Madeline for the 3 years of amazing content I have enjoyed. I liked your concept of "Whipped Ass Girl of the month" a lot of your feature shoots had great roleplays and you had a lot of great subs and dommes on whipped ass.

Thanks and Goodbye,

ThFH

Comments

It have been an other six months without any live shoots and I was wondering if there is any chance of getting an explanation why there have not been any live shoots for one and a half year.