Dungeon Sex?

Greetings,

Just saw Kink has a new site: http://www.dungeonsex.com/site/shoots.jsp

Right now it looks like it's all shoots from Fucked and Bound. Is this like when Hardcore Gangbang replaced Bound Gangbangs? I'm confused. I love it that the F&B shoots can be found in one place, but is Dungeon Sex going to offer any new content? Also, what's up with the condom on the Dylan Ryan shoot? IMO, I don't like seeing condoms in shoots.

Comments

• Are the video's going to have the option of being broken into smaller segments so we can just download the parts that we like?
  • Are the video's going to have the option of being broken into smaller segments so we can just download the parts that we like?
    I never like seeing condoms in shoots. :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I saw that a lot of their shoots look familiar!
  • I just checked out D/S. There are several new D/S marked videos, the latest ones. I'll bet Kink bought Fucked & Bound and retitled it. New shoots will be Dungeon Sex marked. Same idea as other Kink site changes recently.
    I'm hoping it will be like Bound Gangbangs...
  • So far it's pretty rough but no GB stuff...good site though
  • edited April 2016

4-3.2016
    Note: old thread - Thankfully KTS removed the user and their spam/scam which caused this Thread to resurface - resulting in the appearance of out of context..confusing convo... .etc...

....KINK-On......