Having a guy take you to the edge and stop until you are unable to hld it and explode cum everywhere

I tried it once, my cock was so fucking big and hurt as if it was about to rip apart but I cummed so good and the picture that was taken is one I jack off to and it's my cock I stroking my cock to

Comments

• i love to be on edge every chance i get
  • I love being edged as much as possible. Recently playing with a couple and while being edged they introduced me to "sounding" toys. OMG. One of the best sessions ever. While being facefucked looking forward to taking his load, all of a sudden, his partner gets off my dick an Introduces my dick to sounding. It was all about the feeling as I was on my back taking his partners large dick down my throat, I couldn't hold it. When he inserting the sounding tool that vibrated, I shot what felt like the biggest load I've ever shot at the same time, he shots his thick loaf down my throat. Talk about feeling like it was my first time, so intense and hot.
  • I have cum with electrified sounds as well in a private session..its a gentle process that has to be done carefully to avoid tearing..but I agree about the pleasure..also I could not stop it from happening. Something about the current that starts it off...it just flowed out around the end of the sound. If I wasnt tied down I would have torn my ueretha all to hell because I was bucking all over the place during it.
  • Where can a good looking gay dude in NYC make this fantasy a reality. The idea of getting tied up, gagged, and edged makes me HORNY AS FUCK
  • I would go to the Monster bar and sit at the bar during the day when the disco isn't functioning and strike up conversations with guys that catch your eye and tell the guy you're talking to your fantasy and ask if he's willing to do it to you, You never know what may cum of it. Good luck dude!!!
    Where can a good looking gay dude in NYC make this fantasy a reality. The idea of getting tied up, gagged, and edged makes me HORNY AS FUCK