Slave Positions

I was wondering if you have a list of the 12 slave positions used on the site. I haven't been able to find a good resourced for these.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2014
    everyone from the TUF 'live-in daze' remembers Slave pos #10
    slave pos paint02 snippet
    <><><>.....Enjoy........Kink-On........<><><><>
  • Hello Gatormanx, hello bigdan0

Those were the days of the twelve slave positions. The position in the picture is slave position 12. The original twelve slave postions were abandoned approx 2 years ago.

In the old TUF updates you can see the slaves perform those 12 slave positions.
    In this link you can see Skin Diamond (former TUF slave) doing a quick run through the 12 slave positions.

• Here is a description of the 12 positions from the old forums.
    The House Doctrine
    1. Kneeling with legs spread wide exposing her pussy. Her ass is sitting on her feet and her hands
    are resting on her knees, palms up. Eyes should always be forward.
    2. Kneeling with her ass in the air and legs spread. Head and chest is to the floor and hands
    stretched out above her head. Hand are together and palms are to the floor. This shows the utmost
    respect. Requests by slaves may be made from this position.
    3. On all fours with legs and hands spread, head up, eyes forward, back arched to display ass.
    4. Kneeling on heels, hands on floor behind butt with fingers pointed outward and together, pelvis
    presented.
    5. Kneeling like position 1, but with hands behind the neck with fingers interlocked. Elbows far
    back forcing breast out.
    6. Kneeling like position 1, but now arms are together in front and forearms being held in front of
    the face and hands above of the face. Hands are just above the top of head, together and palms
    up.
    7. On floor on stomach, face down with head turned to left, crosses her wrists behind her back, and
    crosses her ankles.
    8. Face down on the floor with legs together, toes pointed, and arms extended out at a 90 degree
    angle from the body. (If space does not allow then use compact version with arms bent at elbows
    and hands next to face) This is the apology position.
    9. Standing, legs spread, arms above head, wrists crossed. Head is back and turned to the left.
    10. Standing on tip toes with legs spread and wrists boxed behind back.
    11. On the floor on back, legs spread wide, arms boxed behind back.
    12. Kneeling, bends body backwards putting head to floor, place hands next to head, and push up
    to a back bend
    http://forum.ki nkcom/docs/DOC-1174

Enjoy
    I miss the good old days

TL
  • Hello Gatormanx, hello bigdan0

Those were the days of the twelve slave positions. The position in the picture is slave position 12. The original twelve slave postions were abandoned approx 2 years ago.

In the old TUF updates you can see the slaves perform those 12 slave positions.
    In this link you can see Skin Diamond (former TUF slave) doing a quick run through the 12 slave positions.

wow..great vid. thanks for sharing..image :)
  • Thanks for the info. Just curious - why were the 12 abandoned?
  • The current director Mr. James Mogul has said that the old rules and slave positions are too difficult for the house slaves to perform.
    Under the direction of Mr Mogul The Upper Floor has changed.
    The house slaves in the past provided also non sexual service like bartending, bootblacking etc and had to be very disciplined.
    The current house slaves only provide sexual service so there is no need for a set of slave positions to learn and perform.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Here's the only two that count: hands and knees and my legs spread OR on my knees with my head up...and ready!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The video with Skin is great, but does anyone have still images of the 12 positions being modeled? I would have sworn I saw them online once upon a time, but now I cannot find them.

Thanks.
  • I was looking for the exact same thing as you, and I found a good video demonstrating the different positions, as well as their finer points and intended uses.
    http://www.theupperfloor.com/site/clips_flash.jsp?shootId=26989
    Start about 16:40 in.

Enjoy!
  • I just watch this clip and thoroughly enjoyed it. Dylan Ryan was especially impressive to me (I adore small breasts, and her eyes are gorgeous). And when they moved through the positions without pause was like watching poetry. Thanx for yer research RiggerCannon, I certainly enjoyed the fruit of yer work... ^:)^
  • Dylan NEVER disappoints in any shoot!!!
  • edited February 2015
    depending on the House(in fem-slave mode) - 'slave positions' (imo) really show the 'sexquisite' beauty of the female body ready to do the Dominants WILL to keep the HOUSE in order... some Houses have wide array of assorted positions, others a few .... TUF had 10 then 12, now i believe they use only certain ones, if any, depending on the the Director/Model agreements...

but yes some slaves can really make an outstanding impression when she presents herself ready and willing to do whatever she is commanded & trained to do....if not punishment is in order ... and then 'that' position must be 'ASSumed' and presented...

KinK-On
  • edited February 2015
    chk ur 'pm' hbn....

Cherry Torn back when she was a slave on TUF had 'eyes' that totally showed how passionately devoted she was to be a slave for the HOUSE. ...and to Members who enjoyed watching her being put thru her 'slave' paces in the 'LIVE' Service shows she did... those eyes of Cherry were soooo kinky captivating....words cant possibly describe how they came across especially in the element of being 'LIVE'.... the vids are good but seeing it 'LIVE' was much more erotically FANtastic.....
  • Oh Cherry...this sounds strange but my BF says I look a little like her and sometimes he likes me to do that makeup trick so I look more like her for him!
    I think I'm more dylan...what do I know!
    Anyway...a LOT of Cherry gets watched in our house...and she's a SC girl too!!!!
    Chatty
  • thx for sharing chatty or should i say cherry aka -hbn.....