Pissing on Divine Bitches

The recent Territorial Pissings update introduced a new, and in my opinion, exciting new element to Divine Bitches. I am obviously not alone in finding this pissing very sexy, judging from comments posted. I am hoping this is not a one-off but might become a regular thing. I do like the idea of the slave being humiliated with his mistresses' golden shower. Being forced to drink her piss could also be added, straight from her pussy or from a glass. What do others think? What are your thoughts, Maitresse Madeline? Will we see more of this? Even see you piss on a lucky man again?
Tagged:

Comments

• This is a type of humiliation even though I'm neither for or against. It turns some people on but I never really get off on it. To each their own. It's a matter of obedient acceptance to please ones mistress.
  • I had to take another look at this thread not exclusively from the act of pissing but female squirting orgasms with male subs tied-up and forced to watch and be facially washed close up. Female squirting orgasms are fun to watch and experience in my humble opinion. Literally their the role reversal of a forced bukake.
  • More piss play and use on the sub would highly appreciated by me.
  • I love a woman pissing on me. Although I have had a single woman piss on me, it would be a dream come true if I had the opportunity to have a small group of beautiful women do it to me. I know it's probably just a fantasy, but I would love it if Kink.com would film it.
  • I think a lot of guys don't know the difference between a woman pissing on a guy and her having a squirting orgasm in a guy's face. A Woman too has a prostate like glad that surrounds her urethra. The gland in the female is actually called the Skene Gland.
    It excretes a very similar fluid that's found in the male prostate. In a strong female orgasm, especially those woman who squirt it's not solely urine that's being expelled.
    Female cum fluid is awesome.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 0

I love a woman pissing on me. Although I have had a single woman piss on me, it would be a dream come true if I had the opportunity to have a small group of beautiful women do it to me. I know it's probably just a fantasy, but I would love it if Kink.com would film it.

Same here, I couldn't have said it better! This is also a fantasy of mine to have a group of beautiful pee on me as i fuck a sexy girl and as i am coming i would love for her to pull my dick out of her pussy and stroke my dick under the stream of piss flowing from multiple women! Just one of my fantasies!

• OK, i started this discussion so I would like to keep it going! Two days ago, for the first time, i received a golden shower. I went to a dominatrix. She was very tall and sexy. I lay in front of her. She stood up tall and pissed on me. I have dreamt of this for a long time, and wondered if the reality could possibly be as good as the dream. It was better than I imagined, it was fantastic. The best bit was when her piss landed on my cock. I told her I did not want her to piss in my mouth, but i put my wet fingers in my mouth and it tasted OK. So next time I want to taste more. Pissing is so appropriate for a femdom site. More, please!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes, Kimberley556, there was virtually no smell so she had obviously prepared herself well for the occasion!!
    Is there anything else one can do to make urine a beverage a bottom will enjoy drinking, There is something, never eat asparagus, but aside from that l dont know of anything.
    Could it be possible for a man to be a human toilet,i.e. Form a seat by laying on the ground and putting his open hands on her butt cheeks. She could sit there awhile and pull on his dingus to make it hard and when she lets the piss flow, he comes.
  • I can definitely do more pissing on the site if you re enjoying it! Pissing also seems to be a very popular request in my private sessions lately. Golden showers trending up?
    Well if it was up to me the armory would have a large stack of those gold paper party cups and a thirsty man would half fill it with ice and then hold it between a beautiful woman's legs and ask her to make believe she is a soda machine.
    But I doub't we will see this with the new kinder-gentler rebranded kink.com.
  • thank you for your positive response, Maitress Madeline! Yes, please, more pissing on this site! And yes, golden showers are trending up up up!

I can definitely do more pissing on the site if you re enjoying it! Pissing also seems to be a very popular request in my private sessions lately. Golden showers trending up?

More pissing please!
    And since this is the hard core site, it could also be forced piss drinking.
    My wife have had me restrained lying on the floor with a spider gag, pissing into my mouth and forcing me to drink it. Holding your nose will help ;-)
    Well the idea was mine and we had a lot of fun :-)

BTW White wine also give a pleasant taste.
  • Ya drink pool water or chlorine water and pee will be clear, but it will still be pee. I suggest maybe some sugar? For punch.
    well i think that to drink pee would rarely be seen ?!
  • I can definitely do more pissing on the site if you re enjoying it! Pissing also seems to be a very popular request in my private sessions lately. Golden showers trending up?

It's not clear to me whether pissing scenes can be done anymore at least in the USA due to idiot restrictions imposed by credit card companies? If they can be done, and sold, in or out of the USA, I think there would be a serious market for really good "piss bukkake" type scenes. The idea of serving multiple women as a urinal comes up pretty often on boards of various sorts. I have *never* seen a really good quality video where this is done. Never. Some really crap quality older ones, and that's it. There are many fantasy scenarios that could be done in nice high quality modern video.

I personally have done this at a couple of different femdom establishments in Australia; I always drink just about everything I get (and am very disappointed when a Mistress chooses to waste her pee by not letting me drink it). My personal "best" is drinking 17 times over about 3 hours from 7 women (most used me 2x and a couple 3 or more times). As long as you're careful to not either drink too much really concentrated pee or too much really weak pee, and as long as you piss frequently enough yourself it seems possible to take in more or less infinite quantities. I would quite happily commit to 20 or more times in a session.

I would be very happy to be the male model in a whole series of videos with this theme; I can come up with multiple vaguely-plausible scenarios in as much detail as anyone would like (down to full scripts if needed) that could make it work nicely. I really do think it would be popular viewing. If anyone is interested, get n touch!

• i love to be a part of it
  • What a that sexy Kimberly?
  • What's that, I mean "peeing on divine notches, I mean those wenches need to get peed on! Lol.
  • Seriously KIMBERLEY556, what's this about "cc processors?"
  • YUK!!
  • Pissing is a big part of Dom, i dont think theres a better way to show your Slave what he really is by pissing on him. I've checked some trailer and i dunno why you were not using it before. Maybe your victims of your own popularity so you cant do that, it happened to another site before but your genres are already pretty Extreme so i dont know why it would be a problem.

Good job improving the site by adding it.