Comments that will get you kicked or banned from the live show chat:
- Comments that are below a high school reading level, unintelligible, contain too many misspellings or unnecessary punctuation, etc.
- Comments that are offensive to models or riggers without offering some form of constructive criticism. If you really have to get something off your chest, send private message to KINK_LIVE_HELP instead of posting it in the main chat room.
- Comments or references to other web sites. Do NOT post URLs in the main chat room.
- Repeating a comment or request too many times in the live show chat, or posting your request in all capital letters to make it stand out. Use common sense. Don't be annoying.
- Repeating the same request multiple times after a model has declined it. If the model cannot or will not fulfill your request, it won’t happen. Continuing to try to talk him or her into it is rude. This is doubly true in ModelCast sessions. Play nice!
- Off topic chat in the live show chat room. If you want to talk about something unrelated to the live show, feel free to use private messages, but leave the main chat room for the show in progress.
- Talking negatively, or at length, about other models not in the live show, or in the chat room. It is rude. Go to another room or use private messages.
- Using private messages to harass, solicit, or send unwanted comments of any kind to other members.
The Bottom Line
Keep it civil.
- Unhelpful, negative statements such as "sucks, boring, worst yet, yawn", or anything along these lines are rude and not helpful to make the show better. If you don’t like what you’re seeing, or if you feel the show is boring, say so in the forums or talk to a chat moderator. Do not make these statements in the main chat room where your comments will infuriate other people.
- Kink Live Model Casts and Live Shows are like any other party. If you spoil the fun for other attendees, you will be asked to leave.