Creating a Personal Ad
- Before you start, you should fill out your profile - adding your picture, location, and a few words about yourself will greatly increase your success!
- Write a descriptive subject line - At a minimum, include your gender, role, age, and location, and something about your ideal match. Example: 29yo Domme in San Francisco seeks masochistic puppy.
- Add a photo of yourself to the post - Be sexy but smart! The forums are open to all right now, so you may not want to post a full nude with face in public.
- Be creative and specific. If you want something in particular (or want to avoid something), let folks know upfront.
- Bonus points: Use tags in your post.
Responding to a Personal Ad
- Fill out your profile - if you send a response to someone, they'll likely look at your profile before sending you a response. An empty profile is less likely to get a response.
- Respond to ads with a private message, rather than using the + Reply button at the bottom of the post. + Replies are posted in public, whereas a private message is only sent to one person.
Sharing pictures and videos
Right now, our system is somewhat limited in what you can post. You CAN post complete images in your ad, but you can't in a private message right now. That's one of the first things we'll look to improve. To share images privately, we recommend exchanging e-mail addresses and sending them via regular mail until we get them working in private message.
Stuff to avoid
- Nothing you post in here may violate our community usage guidelines.
- Don't post too much personally identifiable info about yourself in public, like your full real name, address, phone number, etc. For example: “My name is Jane Francis Smith, and I live at 123 Main Street, Gary Indiana, 46408 and my Number is 555-555-1212” is a really bad idea.
- Don't post pictures of people that haven't given you permission.
- If you're having a technical issue, please contact support or post in the .
- Don't repost private messages between yourself and other members.
- It sucks to say, but we reserve the right to remove any content that violates these points, does harm to yourself, someone else, or our business, or otherwise, and it may also get you banned.
- If you need technical help on posting, replying to messages, etc., post a request in the or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If someone is harassing or stalking you, causing a serious problem in the forum, etc., let me know.
- If you have suggestions on how to make Personals better, please post it in the .