Barefoot or High Heels?

edited July 2014 in General
Greetings,

Just want to get some feedback. I'm mostly a fan of: Hardcore Gangbangs/Bound Gangbangs, Sex and Submission, Public Disgrace and sometimes The Upper Floor. I'm not sure about other fans of those sites, but my favorite shoots are when the ladies are either barefoot (which eventually happens most of the time) or when they have on sexy high heels (preferably open toed). However, I'm generally "turned off" when a shoot has a girl wearing something odd on her feet that seems like a gimmick. For instance: pink socks, hiking boots, tennis shoes, etc.

I understand the location or scenario might make sense for them to be wearing said footwear. However, it always seems to ruin the fantasy for me when a girl is getting roughed up and fucked beautifully, and then I am forced to see her dumb white tennis shoes bobbing in and out of the camera frame. I'd rather she her cute (preferably painted) toenails or slutty high heels. I don't like: stripped socks, big boots, or goofy shoes in general. Too much like lesser sites (Disgraced 18), which in my opinion is too "cute" for rough sex. I want more simple elegance from Kink.

Only reason I say this is that I watch most all the shoots on the above sites mentioned, however even if it's a good shoot I won't download and keep the file (HD) unless she is barefoot or in high heels. Just my preference.

What do you think?

Regards,
Necro

Comments

• Really good comments...one thing about the hi heels...it becomes a safety issue when things get good and rough...
    I'm a fan of the same sites you are BTW...and I can tell you from my own experiences that it's really HARD to keep the heels on when things get going pretty hard. :)
    Chatty the HBN
  • HBN,

Thanks for your comments. I can understand the safety element you mentioned as well as the challenge of keeping the high heels on when things get heavy. That's why I'm a fan of girls just being barefoot. Probably makes shooting sex scenes easier all the way around. If I could offer any suggestions to Kink (or Princess Donna), it would be to not ruin the fantasy by using goofy or gimmicky footwear (pink socks, tennis shoes, stripped stockings) and stick with barefoot or high heels until they need to come off.

BTW - HBN, thanks for trying to keep your heels on even when "things get going pretty hard." ;)
  • Know what I can't stand...GUYS with their shoes and socks on (and that's all!) when they're shooting here...if the ladies are going to take things off, the least the guys can do is be gentlemenly and take their stupid shoes off!
    Chatty the HBN
  • edited July 2014
    Know what I can't stand...GUYS with their shoes and socks on (and that's all!) when they're shooting here...if the ladies are going to take things off, the least the guys can do is be gentlemenly and take their stupid shoes off!
    Chatty the HBN
    LOL! HBN you are correct. It's kinda funny when you see this beautiful girl getting fucked hard and the camera pans down and you see the guy is wearing Doc Martens and white socks. Let's make sure the guys play by the same rules too. When I have sex, I most certainly don't wear shoes either. ;)

• HEAR HEAR!!! I don't have many rules in our house but BF respects me enough that he would never do that! Besides, it looks stupid!
    Chatty
  • I am a fan of bare feet.....I mean, naked is not naked if shes in 6in heels with her feet in the air
    I like toes with a pedicure and a subtle colored nail polish on them.
    that is really sexy as far as I am concerned.......good topic
  • How about nice sexy boots?
  • How about nice sexy boots?
    I could deal with this style of "gladiator" boot, but even this is a bit much for my taste. I want to see toes and barefoot girls mostly. I love the heels - this would be my limit on boots though.

img-thing
  • Yeaaaa, im a barefoot chick. Shoes should come off as soon as u hit ur front door.
    the chinese got it right with leaving ur shoes at the door.....
  • I guess you wouldn't like my birthday present...BF gave me a pair of really nice black thigh highs that he likes me to wear...
  • Can you post a pic of them for review?
  • I can answer that for her...NO...she's not allowed to put pics of herself up here...maybe she can find the style though...
    Alexandra likes me in all white...with white heels...at least when we start...
    Sonia
  • I guess you wouldn't like my birthday present...BF gave me a pair of really nice black thigh highs that he likes me to wear...
    Sorry, none of the girls / women I had sex with so far did wear uncomfortable shoes in bed. No boots, no high heels, no stockings and no socks. In my opinion foot wear in bed is for fetishists only. There is nothing more beautiful than a naked barefoot woman.

• I guess i depends on where you are going to do the fucking...not always in the bed...in our basement with our other toys...they fit right in.

Here's mine 5150...well, not mine exactly but like mine...!
    31tm+BQuwvL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_

My BF and my special friend don't like them loose at the top of the leg!
    Chatty
  • NICE Chatty...I can imagine them on those long legs of yours!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sonia likes white heels...she already said that...strap on...she's short than Chatty (who isn't) and so she has 5 inches...and we don't get that rough (yet) so they stay on...
    People either like the boots or don't...doesn't seem to be an inbetween. I always thought guys liked them though...apparently not...
  • Now you sound like Chatty's BF...apparently that's what he likes...he bought them for her!
  • Looks like you guys are having fun tonight...
    you act like I have a choice with what I wear! BF is like Mr. Lube...he wants them on a lot of times...
    At least they provide some "padding" for the knees!
  • Tan from sitting on the deck on the beach I bet...I have an observation deck on the roof of the house...we can go up there and take it all off...except when the Navy plans do their weekly fly over the beach for "training purposes"!
  • and the bruises don't show so much...
  • edited July 2014
    I guess i depends on where you are going to do the fucking...not always in the bed...in our basement with our other toys...they fit right in.

Here's mine 5150...well, not mine exactly but like mine...!
    31tm+BQuwvL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_

My BF and my special friend don't like them loose at the top of the leg!
    Chatty
    I like these as a "fashion statement". But having sex with them seems too cumbersome. I really like the shape of the heel and toe part of the boot. That's really all you need. The leg part is too much in my opinion and covers up the smoothness of the leg. How am I supposed to suck a girl's toes in that? ;)
  • ahhh, Chatty?
  • hmmm...good comments everyone...All I can say is what I said before...BF says "put them on slut" so I put them on.
    I'm the one doing the sucking in the basement...and it's not toes! I never said they were comfortable...I just said they look hot and BF likes me in them...another nuisance...getting the panties off over the heels and the soles of the fucking things...
  • Well, that works too sir!! :D