Request for more Hard foot domination and nipple torture

Hi,

I would Really Really LOVE if You can include a lot more HARD foot domination in Your video shoots on Whipped Ass. I would LOVE to see the Mistresses spending a lot of time pressing, rubbing, sliding, grinding, twisting their sheer stocking/pantyhose feet Really Really HARD all over their slaves face (sheer stockings/pantyhose are me favorite), foot gagging their slaves, trampling their slaves, and facestanding if possible!

As for nipple torture I myself absolutely LOVE having my nipples tortured for hours with no mercy and would LOVE to see You include a lot of nipple torture in Your video shoots. I would LOVE to see the Mistresses torturing their slave's nipples with their fingers, fingernails, and toenails, digging their fingernails and toenails directly into their slaves nipples, pinching and twisting their nipples Really HARD using their fingers, scratching their nipples and digging and twisting their thin stiletto high heels directly into their slaves nipples with no Mercy!!! :)

I would Really Really LOVE to see Bella Rossi doing my requests in some new video shoots, I think she is AMAZING and is Sooooooooo Beautiful and Sexy!!!! :)

I would LOVE if someone from Kink can comment on my requests, if they think they will include my requests in some future Whipped Ass video shoots!

Thank You
footstool1