Request for more cock and ball busting, Hard foot domination, and nipple torture

Hi,

I would Really Really LOVE if You can include a lot more cock and ball busting in Your video shoots via kneeing, kicking, slapping, and stepping on cock and balls while the Mistresses wear sheer stocking or pantyhose which are my Favorite :) I would also Really Really LOVE if You can include a lot more HARD foot domination in Your video shoots via the Mistresses spending a lot of time pressing, rubbing, sliding, grinding, twisting their stocking/pantyhose feet Really Really HARD all over their slaves face, foot gagging their slaves, trampling their slaves, facestanding! As for nipple torture I myself absolutely LOVE having my nipples tortured for hours with no mercy and would LOVE to see You include a lot of nipple torture in Your video shoots via the Mistresses digging and twisting their thin stiletto high heels directly into their slaves nipples with no Mercy, torturing their nipples with their fingers, fingernails, and toenails, digging their fingernails and toenails directly into their slaves nipples and scratching their nipples with no Mercy!!! :)

I would Really Really LOVE to see Bella Rossi doing my request in some video shoots, I think she is AMAZING and is Sooooooooo Beautiful and Sexy!!!! :) I Really LOVED her video Feminized, pimped out, and made to suck COCK with EXTREME ball busting, I LOVED watching her slap, knee, and kick his balls and I LOVED that You can tell how much she Really enjoyed ball busting him! Please Please do some new videos with Bella Rossi slapping, kneeing, kicking, and stepping on a slaves cock and balls, doing HARD foot domination while wearing sheer stockings or sheer pantyhose, and doing Extreme nipple torture with no Mercy! :)

I would LOVE if someone from Kink.com can comment on my requests, if they think they will include my requests in some future video shoots!

Thank You
footstool1

Comments

• I also LOVED the video FemDom Ball Busting staring Isis Love (she is AMAZING), I LOVED how she spent A LOT of time kneeing her slave in the balls with her stocking leg. I LOVED the video You will Submit to Mz Berlin's Ball Busting: A Femdom POV Fantasy, I Really LOVED the POV as she spent A LOT of time kneeing and kicking her slave in the balls.

Can You Please make more videos like these? :)

Thank You
    footstool1

• I absolutely agree with you footstool1 This could work as a wrestling domination scene such as the shoot between Darling and Jay Wimp.