TS girls being dominated

I know that their are some clips of this genre but they are so far and few between. I would love to see a beautiful TS girl being defeated by a lesbian followed by being stripped totally naked having her cock exposed and while she is too weak and groggy from whatever the lesbian has done to her the lesbian sucks and plays with her cock till she cums all over the lesbian's mouth and hands while she begs the lesbian to let her go. Can we get a theme like this in the near future?

Comments

• I absolutely agree! More shoots with sexy tgirls dominated, tied up, humiliated and used by ggirls please.

Tiffany milked 2
    Tiffany milked 1b
    Tiffanny tied up and fucked (2)
  • The latest shoot with Kelli Lox was great again. Please more of Jet setting Jasmine on TSPH. She is an awesome cocksucker! And more of Kelli Lox as submissive sexy tgirl (that she really is) tied up totally naked and used (and hopefully straponfucked again next time).
    Jasmine sucks Kelli 807
    Jasmine sucks Kelli 05

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You could make the same argument about cis women in the industry though. I think it would be hot to see more trans women sub on this site.

• I am sure there will be many more sexy tgirls on the receiving end, because many of them love to sub.Chanel Santini tied up
    Kelli -Lorelei 313
    Kelly fucks Chelsea 6s727
    Brenda fucked by Beretta 900
    KellyL_Francesca 54
    Natassia Lorelei 58

• Would love to see Izamar or Ariel x here