Ariel X, a documentary

I would Think it could be very intresting with a documentary about or pro wrestler ariel X to "stardom". It could a doceumentary about 60-90 min long and have interviews with some of her opponents and of course with Ariel X herself too.

It could start from the begining and show som clips from her first match, and maybe Ariel could choose five or six hardest matches she gone her on uu (and of course have samples from the matches and round four).

She could comment a Little about the matches (and her opponents too like "well in the secound round i tried to get higher tempo in the match because I feelt it would be an advance for me" We could listen to intresting questions about how she prepares for a match, how she Thinks about winning/losing, about getting pinned in round four or be the Winner in round four. The documentary should show both matches where she was winning and losing.

I would anyway be very intresting about a documentary like that and who knows, maybe it after a while can come more about other wrestlers later?

Best wishes
Swedish

Comments

• Will look forward to seeing it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think the idea of the film is very good and quite interesting, BUT... I think that's too much honor for one person, even such significant, as Ariel.
  • GRET IDEA...We'd watch it!!!!
  • I don't agree...by that thought process, MLK, John Kennedy, any of the US Presidents, Prime Minister Churchill, Josef Stalin are all getting "too much honor for one person"...greatness at a HIGH LEVEL deserves to be recognized
  • I don't agree...by that thought process, MLK, John Kennedy, any of the US Presidents, Prime Minister Churchill, Josef Stalin are all getting "too much honor for one person"...greatness at a HIGH LEVEL deserves to be recognized
    Preach, kal_moris...
  • Greatness is a relative term to be sure, but in the realm of adult fetish video, I don't think that there can be any question that Ariel X is a great star and certainly worthy of all the honors we can bestow upon her as Director of Ultimate Surrender and Kink sites.

With that thought in mind, I think it appropriate to quote the immortal words of Will Geer, that "one's greatness is measured by how mighty his (or her) enemies be". While not enemies, it is the talent of Ariel's competitors like Syd, Dia, Dragon, Izamar and Kara (as well as other's who once defeated Ariel) that have contributed to her greatness and who must continue to challenge her if that reputation is to be maintained. Here's to the next challenger.
  • Bad news for fans of Ariel.
    Screenshot_2017-05-10-1
  • Sounds interesting.