More thumb in asshole action during strapon-dp

Would like to see this included more, where the sub takes the domme's thumb deep in her bum during doggy strapon.
Like this:
7E86DD79-115B-4155-9186-05A2DDDFAA21

6DC9F47B-03EB-424F-94F4-093004C3A582

In recent shots there has been a bit too much focus on just anal strapon action. So would like to see this included in future scenes for a change.

Comments

• I will Love That
  • Just want to say that i really enjoyed the recent lorelei lee, cherry torn, mistress kara, daisy ducati scene. The thumb in ass action was perfect!

Really hope that more thumb in ass can be shown in upcoming scenes. Bit of shame as it has been lacking in scenes over the last few weeks :(
  • My wishlist of models whose asses i would like to see thumbed on WA:

Alexis texas
    Ryan smiles
    Alena croft
    Mercedes Carrera
    Alison tyler
    Bella reese
    Kelsi monroe
    Katja kassin
    Ryan conner
    Blondie fesser
    Krissy lynn
    Bobbi starr
    Jasmine jae

Really hope that fivestar is able to make some of them come true :)
  • My wishlist of models whose asses i would like to see thumbed on WA:

Alexis texas
    Ryan smiles
    Alena croft
    Mercedes Carrera
    Alison tyler
    Bella reese
    Kelsi monroe
    Katja kassin
    Ryan conner
    Blondie fesser
    Krissy lynn
    Bobbi starr
    Jasmine jae

Really hope that fivestar is able to make some of them come true :)
    I agree with everyone on your list except BS. She 'subs' so rarely that instead of taking the strapon she will likely be on the GIVING end
    :-c
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2
    Just wanted to say that its been a really big disappointment in seeing the recent decline of no thumb in ass action during the last few WA scenes. last week's Daisy Ducati, Dolly, Aiden starr being a prime example of no anal fingering let alone thumb in ass action.

@fivestar - Really don't understand why it is so difficult to get girls to take a thumb in the ass, when they are more then able to take a strapon?

I hope that you can ensure to include plenty of thumb in ass in upcoming scenes? Especially for Ryan Conner's apparently upcoming scene.
  • That would be VERY COOL
  • I find the thumb in the ass a nice 'extra'
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 16
    Would like to also see the asses of : Ryan Smiles, Kelsi Monroe, Virgot Peridot, Angela White, Mandy Muse, Chanel Preston being thumbed as well
  • This week's Lauren Phillips and Bella Rossi shoot was another big disappointment.No thumb in ass or anal fingering action at all! Just too much focus on Strapon and toys in ass. Such a shame, as Lauren has such a nice ass. It's becoming frustrating now seeing the big decline in thumb in ass in recent WA scenes. :(

Really can't understand why it is so difficult to get girls to take a thumb in the ass, when they are more then able to take a strapon?

Hope that fivestar takes note of these points and makes amends in future scenes.
  • edited March 19
    Would like to see the gorgeous asses of these girls getting thumbed as well (ideally by Mona Wales):

Kitty Caprice
    IMG_3322
    IMG_3323

Keisha & Shiela Ortega
    IMG_3329

Blondie fesser
    IMG_3330
  • Would like to see the gorgeous asses of these girls getting thumbed as well (ideally by Mona Wales):

Keisha & Shiela Ortega
    IMG_3329

Would love to see these "supposed" sisters appear anywhere on Kink, but I believe that US law prohibits the display of incestuous activities in any form. To see them, I would think that they would have to disavow any blood relationship to one another. Can anyone confirm this?
  • edited August 3

Just wanted to say that i am really, really fed up of hardly seeing any thumb in ass action in the last few Whippedass shoots. This week's Dresden & Mona wales being a prime example. There is just far too much time being spent on strapon in ass action. Want to see a return to previous strapon doggy scenes like the ones with Abella Danger & Nari Park.

Hope that fivestar takes notice of this and implements it for future shoots. Bit disappointing that fivestar hardly responds on the forum or on twitter these days :(

• Hogtied has it, Aug 3, 2017, along with a dick on a stick.

• @KenFx I was referring to only G/G scenes

• Very disappointed with this weeks Dee Williams, Cherry Torn & Kleio Valentin scene. Yet another week where there is no thumb in ass (almost 4 weeks now and counting). Its getting very annoying now to have the same disappointment week after week, and it doesn't help that Fivestar hardly responds to any suggestions these days.

• Apologies for my regular ranting, but I'm getting more and more frustrated with the recent whippedass scenes. Every week it's always the same (no thumb in ass action), and always subjected to the same actions - tied up, dick on a stick, strapon in ass, finish. The previous scenes which included Abella Danger & Mona Wales, Veruca James & Nari Park were very hot to watch. Just can't understand why Fivestar can't make similar scenes again and include more thumb in ass action. Has become really disappointing now :(

• We liked the Dee/Cheery/Kleio shoot!

• Izamar Gutierrez