What do you like about Whipped Ass? What would you like to see more of?

124»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Either hair color is fine with me, gatormanx
  • I would like to more detailed scenes with nudity bottom, by disrupting and cutting fragments of their clothing, but also pay attention to the process as the binding ropes. And one gets the impression that the main part of the prelude for domms perform some assistants behind the scenes, and we finally get ready a picture of a naked, bound submissive, ready to use.
  • More real lesbian doms real strapon fuckers i missed old days of syd, princess, isis love and all models who really know how to use their dick and fuck their victems well and hungry for their bitches.
    We need more squirting shoots also what if one of our great lesbian dom participated in hardcore ganbang.

Really i missed old days!!!
  • Honestly - I miss the old days. Then all was strictly divided into "black" and "white". Now WA is more like a mixture of vanilla and switchizm.
  • Fivestar I'm still waiting on Mona Wales & Ela Darling to follow up their clone scene. That concept was hot and I wouldn't mind seeing similar in future.

• We'll keep watching though...

• Me too Miss Alex!!!!

• I haven't counted, but there are hundreds of WA videos produced more than two years ago.

• I would like to see a goth girl domming her secret girlfriend who is the head cheerleader.

• Ariel x and Izamar gutierrez!

• Dear Director Fivestar,

thank you very much indeed for this constructive question.

Really I would like to see more training days of a trainee (new girl) at Whipped Ass. Three or for days of training would be really great.
    1) trainee with one female trainer
    2) trainee with one feamle trainer and a female guest sub
    3) trainee with two female trainers
    4) trainee with two female trainers and a femal guest sub.

Very sad that at moment TTOO are far away from the unique roots concept. So I think it would be a great time for Whipped Ass to make this one.

Thanks a lot.

All the best
    Have a very nice time
    Cooperative
    SirMastermin Peter

• Shooting every other week, four days of training would take two months.
    Hate to say.