We have come full circle. Now I am the Master, and you are the REMASTER???

Here is some current event I thought everybody might enjoy. About the new stuff coming out: Face Value + Both Sides remastered.
All album tracks chosen by Phil.
Released November 6, 2015.
Available on Double CD, Digital Download
and 180gram Heavyweight Vinyl.
CD & Download editions feature previously unreleased demos and live versions.
FACE VALUE (REMASTERED)
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
4:15 AM

Also available - Limited Edition CD / Vinyl Box Sets: Includes ‘Face Value’ & ‘Both Sides’ on CD or Vinyl and space for the remaining studio albums to complete your collection.

From
Also available - Limited Edition CD / Vinyl Box Sets: Includes ‘Face Value’ & ‘Both Sides’ on CD or Vinyl and space for the remaining studio albums to complete your collection.
Pre-order Vinyl Box Set
Pre-order CD Box Set

Follow the official Phil Collins Spotify playlist

From

Do you suppose this is any of his gramy stuff? It is too bad that pictures tell a 1000 words because I could not attach any here from the site.

WAIT I JUST HAD THE MOST AWESOME IDEA: PEOPLE COULD BET ON KINK.BETA MODELS FOR THERE MONEY INTAKE AND LUMP A FEW OF THEM TOGETHER LIKE FANTASY FOOTBALL.

Oh and I looked up Hungarian Kink, do you know what it is? They are perverts! Lastly, I love leather and lace, uhm but I can't wear them. If all I had to sell myself to the public with was my image, I would have it remastered. I am sure the few dollars used for investment on obtaining my LOOK, would far out weigh leaning my advancement skills. I was actually deemed to not portray a "Prison Guard" or "Inmate Convict" look when I was up for the roll in the Rob Schneider Big Stan movie. This was by Beau Casting Agency, and the funny part is: I have been in trouble before and would have had a little method acting exp. to bring.
Again though in close, and I am sure all you divine bitches know, you can only Master something, for if you had to redo it then you never did it right the first time. Oh ya if anybody even tried, my twitter is now open again. I don't know how it got closed?

C-ya Shawn Barry Esqxxx

p.s. do you think Phil's albums/records mentioned above will piss off Sir Thomas Dolby? As well do you think there will be room in the box set for my Cassette Tapes? As well do you suppose to be kind to the environment he will consider simply putting on a Micro SSD Card, for he could even put his album cover picture on it, and it would be bling!
Did you also know that companies can easily release their commercials into social media sites before they hit the main stream? They do this for advertising benefits. Meaning again to web master I would suggest writing (Mr.) Doc. Johnson. Then asking him if there was any opportunity to make a commercial for any of his products? As well Njoy, for they would be easiest one of all. Just imagine the bed with all the bedding strewn about. A blond, a brunette, and a red head too; all passed out together. And a standing back and looking over his work, and completing the sex with the E-Cig...Sometime things do get better. If you don't like that how about the poster that has handsome guy on it. with the quote at the bottom "For when you don't feel like being a Fag." "it's a metro sexual choice". Sorry I hope you all can take a joke in here too.

Comments

• Might I make a suggestion...rather than starting an entirely new thread when you want to say something, either select an existing one for your comments (i.e. the music thread for your rambling about the Phil Collins stuff0 or start one of your very own for your ramblings...otherwise things get clogged up.
    Alex
  • Alex, I second your reply. Good advice as usual.
  • Hotblondenurse wouldn't you actually be "Me Too"?
  • Ceeyou, technically would not you actually be the first to agree with dommealex?
  • Got a brain trust, nobody knows how to count on their fingers!
  • The LP (Long Play), or 33 1⁄3 rpm microgroove vinyl record, is a format for phonograph (gramophone) records, an analog sound storage medium. Introduced by Columbia Records in 1948, it was soon adopted as a new standard by the entire record industry. Apart from relatively minor refinements and the important later addition of stereophonic sound capability, it has remained the standard format for vinyl albums.
  • What if you would rather have it on cd/audio and it simply have tracts like record and groves like record? As well in stereo not digital channels, wouldn't that be a re-mastered? Also which is side a one down load? How much room do you have in the box set on the download? Would you bother even mentioning these as being the same? Are you even old enough to remember when Led Zeppelin was the first to do this? What about a Gold CD? Or lastly what about the classic rest of Europe DVD or even DVDD?
  • There is a saying and it was a slogan of the California Labor department, "Once you learn how to read you never forget." I wonder was it mixed or garbled on your side? Was it not a "Clear Read", as in the normal standard? Cambridge University has determined most people can actually read a full paragraph even when only the first and last letters of a word are correct (and the mixed up letter in the middle are of the same amount ie. a 5 letter word is still a 5 letter word) or do you doubt me?
  • Lastly and just a thought, I wonder, I just wonder- is Phil Collins trying to break into the Modeling business with look at me now? Was it just a music selection to push his picture portfolio? Look at me now? lol
  • Might I make a suggestion...rather than starting an entirely new thread when you want to say something, either select an existing one for your comments (i.e. the music thread for your rambling about the Phil Collins stuff0 or start one of your very own for your ramblings...otherwise things get clogged up.
    Alex
    all this talk about threads and getting clogged up makes me think you have scruples or is your unscrupulous? I get the two mixed up... like canny and uncanny or even flaunt and flout... nah jk.

• I am not sure how many it takes to screw in a light-bulb...but i bet between moe, larry and curly you guys must know? see below for answer to my previous witty joke! OH and in retro i should have also asked it you guys were just trying to come on to me?
    v. screwed, screw·ing, screws
    v.tr.
    1. To drive or tighten (a screw).
    a. To fasten, tighten, or attach by means of a screw or similar fastener.
    b. To attach (a tapped or threaded fitting or cap) by twisting into place.
    c. To rotate (a part) on a threaded axis.
    3. To contort (one's face).
    4. Slang
    To treat (someone) unfairly; exploit or cheat: screwed me out of the most lucrative sales territory.
    5. Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse with.
    v.intr.
    1. To turn or twist.
    a. To become attached by means of the threads of a screw.
    b. To be capable of such attachment.
    3. Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse.
    Phrasal Verbs:
    screw around
    1. Slang To act or fool around aimlessly or in a confused way and accomplish nothing.
    2. Vulgar Slang To be sexually promiscuous.
  • I was hoping there'd be a short summarized version in the response. Post is why to long to read to understand why the star wars reference was used. Curiosity is strong. But not that strong.
  • life is to short to not be able to communicate as 1 ds $kw