Suggestions for models who should work together

If these are possible - I would love to see them happen:
Isis love and Ariel x
Darling, izamar Gutierrez, and Cheyenne jewel

If anyone else has any ideas - feel free to add them

Comments

• edited July 2015
    7-17-15
    lets start them in U-S and losers get the Butt treatment....

a fantasy Tag shoot with these girls or 3 on 1 (or any combo) absolutely
    Mistress Kera, Lea Lexis, Savannah etc....(plenty to chose from...)
    or 1 on 1 .....

so that all get fair shake.....
    it also could be a turn-table theme the winner(s) gets Butts kicked by 'losers'

vote yes to all above.....
  • Savannah defeated gorgeous Lea Lexis. Consequently Savannah should get the opportunity to turn Lea into her submissive ass slut on everything butt, by abusing and humiliating Lea and fucking and fisting Lea's ass of course.Savannah fucks Lea 1
    Savannah fucks Lea 3
    Just a thought and I am sure Lea would love to get fucked by Savannah as she said it during rd 4 on U. S. already.
  • Juliette March and Phoenix Marie. Juliette March and Mistress Kara.
  • Ryan Conner & Aiden Starr. Ryan Conner & Francesca Le. Klara Gold & Aiden Starr
  • gatormanx: "it also could be a turn-table theme the winner(s) gets Butts kicked by 'losers' " great suggestion gatormanx, sounds good.
  • Love to see Ryan Conner with Francesca Le
  • wish they had pregnant models i would do it :)
  • edited August 2015
    pregnantslave,
    kinky welcome & greetings to u

its been requested with mixed reviews(...to have kinky prego shoots...)

there was a KL Model back a few mos who did shows while preggy...

prolly thats as close that KINK.com will get ....unless they pick-up a partner-site)that will
    allow distribution thru KOD.... then again thats not what u mean....just sayin' (fyi)....

thnx for ur contribution ... u mite get some comments from Forum users as there those who enjoy kinky milf's to be...

feel free any time to give ur opinions/comments.....

......KINK-ON........
  • edited August 2015
    I'd love to model big as I am, just started month 8 and thank you for the welcome :)
  • edited August 2015
    yw.... thnx for sharing....
  • i have a lot to share I have documented my entire pregnancy.
  • edited August 2015
    put what u want - my suggestion would be to use the 'Personals Forum Category'..
    that would be more to the KINK posting guidelines...
    dont get me wrong..... feel free to share what u want to be as much as u want.....

here is KINKy Link
    http://vanilla.kink.com/index.php?p=/categories/personals

thnx again......
  • edited August 2015
    probably this gets read more :)
  • edited August 2015
    ohhh the Forum read-used the most (directly associated with a corresponding Site producing KINK Vids) is the Ultimate Surrender Site for the females primarily to 'sexy wrestle' each other to climax..... and yes there has been requests for -u guessed it- pregnant girls to have a go at it... butttt ........

maybe after u deliver u mite enjoy being in an EB shoot .....as the Director of U-S is same Director of EB (the site u r posting these pix in....) and i would not be surprised to read others wishing to watch u Model at KINK or at least a cam-Model on/at KL.......and/or of course as mentioned b4 do it as milf-2-be.....

by the way good balancing too.....
  • a pregnant slave :)
  • have you a master slave ? ?
  • no i am looking
  • pregnantslave, You should look for a cruel lesbian mistress. Would be hot to see You (after Your pregnancy) get dominated, punished, humiliated and of course used as a fuckdoll by other women.
  • edited August 2015
    I prefer men
  • Really would like to see Ryan Connerimage

Getting her ass pleasured by Sunny Lane's long tongue!

• I would love to see any of the following gorgeous women perform together: Cassandra Nix, Roxy Raye, Sara Shevon, Dahlia Sky, Carter Cruise, Ariel X, Chastity Lynn, and Luna C. Kitsuen. I would love to see them anally fist each other wrist deep. With a bare fist.
  • pregnantslave will soon be mom4slave or something :)
  • LOVE Phoenix Marie more as a "bottom" than a "top"...Also any of the following "dommed" by Francesca Le' Bobbi Starr, Dana DeArmond or Isis Love:
    Kiara Mia, Sharon Lee, Dragonlily, Mistress Kara, London Keyes, Asa Akira,
    Naughty Alysha, or Paige Turnah
  • edited August 2015
    Phoenix Marie in a fetish fantasy U-S Match against Mistress Kara and sweet Phoenix
    gets her luvly sexy Buttt thoroughly blasted/ravaged in a no-holds barred Everything goes
    'take-down' Rd4 ...
    and/or a tag team 'sextravaganza' with any of the above...... ohhh and i am sure Ariel will get her licks in there for sure......now thats an EB of kinky proportions & delights any kinky body would cummmmmm to enjoy.....

.....Kink-On.......
  • thats a long tongue ironclaw36
  • Phoenix Marie and Mz. Berlin, doing anything with strapons
  • edited November 2015
    Alexis Texas and Isis Love, Valentina Nappi and Francesca Le, Klara Gold and Aiden Starr, Mellanie Monroe and Sunny Lane, Alena Croft and Felony, Ryan Conner and Aiden Starr
  • This is a great thread folks......keep the suggestions coming!!!! Some models we can not book. We can not book through their agents due to industry politic reasons. Alexis Texis is one of those girls. Sorry Guys. when(if) she becomes available, I will book her :)
  • I'd like to see a scene that puts Kelly Divine and Virgo Peridot's asses together. Either that or have Virgo in a scene with either Claire Adams or Sandra Romain.
  • Phoenix Marie and Mz. Berlin, doing a Divine Bitches scene together, w/ lots of pegging or an Everything Butt scene. A TS Pussy Hunters scene would be hot as well. Just anything really, as long as it involved Mz. Berlin and Phoenix Marie working together. :-)