More Male round 4 scenes?

There was this one exhibition match that featured Jack "Zeus" Hammer who *really* gives it to Madison Young after Amber Rayne wins the match.

link: http://www.ultimatesurrender.com/site/shoot/6598-Special-Match-up-Blast-from-the-past-Loser-is-getting-fucked-by-a-huge-black-cock.html

Is this the first and only time this happened?

If so, can we bring this back??

Comments

• edited May 2015
    famajah, its not a favorite of the veteran members to U-S....they want g/g only

maybe a featured match in the Test KOD - as that has been the 'best' that Ariel has done under the 'current' circumstances...

there were shoots in 2006 involving male mixed matches (not quite the scenario u r suggesting) that had the guy 'win' and were released in 2008...
    Harmony , Isis Love , and Steven St. Croix
    Oct 3, 2008 - Isis Love and Steven St. Croix
    Sep 19, 2008 - Annie Cruz and Mark Davis
    and recently
    Apr 8, 2015 - Mickey Mod and Mia Li

maybe others... involving when girl 'wins' ... and so on...

According to Ariel 'mixed' matches r great sells and she is pushing for a 'new' KINK Site
    However, Peter Acworth (Founder/ CEO of KINK) isnt doing NEW sites at this time for many various reasons....so Ariel is placing the 'mixed' material on a KOD section Kink.com Test Shoots

there are other 'heated' Threads/Discussions on the Forums concerning this and T/S ...etc.... combos... In fact, Ariel herself posted a Thread asking Members their opinions on putting 'mixed' shoots with U-S g/g vids once a month.... the resistance is evident to having mixed put in the U-S site.....

so currently that is the way it stands and a quick synopsis as i see it...
    maybe someone else sees it differently....

.....stay tuned....its a very kinky-bizznesss filled with many ...'ups and downs'.....
  • If it happens in regular I d leave the times its been tried become a joke Jack and
    Matts blow jobs ect . We had this discussion in the forums till it turned into a farce a long one at that . U/S started girl/girl works as girl / girl and is popular as it is unlike Naked Combat KOD is the place if you are not satified with U/S has it is jh/uk
  • edited June 2015
    unfortunately, (imo) the Forum use isnt being used in the best way possible...
    many read but have no comment for many various reasons....it would be great if more participated but understandable why its not a reality....
    then u have avid posters who correctly state their opinions and vice-versa....

many arent aware of pre-existing debates...in this and previous versions that arent accessible any longer....(some have copies...) but most who arrive here dont understand how the Forums are set-up...(for the most part - thru no fault of their own...i mite add)
    those that choose to join in are always welcome to and encouraged to do so...
    but again we see fly-by shots(not trolls theyre a whole diff bucket of worms..)
    These 'fly-by' legit users who sometimes have interesting Threads just seem to post and run but never are heard of-from again here...or seldom...(again for various reasons)...
    So in lite of all of this and much much more ....we can expect to see topics as this to keep surfacing....and quite possibly we may not see any resolve and if there is it may not be the resolve we are hping for and/or 'fight-wrestle' for...its true in the vanilla world and u wont find it any different here in the fetish world....
  • edited June 2015
    Please no males in round 4s, mixed wrestling. PLEASE NO MEN SHOULD BE IN US AT ALL. PERIOD.
  • unfortunately, (imo) the Forum use isnt being used in the best way possible...
    many read but have no comment for many various reasons....it would be great if more participated but understandable why its not a reality....
    then u have avid posters who correctly state their opinions and vice-versa....

many arent aware of pre-existing debates...in this and previous versions that arent accessible any longer....(some have copies...) but most who arrive here dont understand how the Forums are set-up...(for the most part - thru no fault of their own...i mite add)
    those that choose to join in are always welcome to and encouraged to do so...
    but again we see fly-by shots(not trolls theyre a whole diff bucket of worms..)
    These 'fly-by' legit users who sometimes have interesting Threads just seem to post and run but never are heard of-from again here...or seldom...(again for various reasons)...
    So in lite of all of this and much much more ....we can expect to see topics as this to keep surfacing....and quite possibly we may not see any resolve and if there is it may not be the resolve we are hping for and/or 'fight-wrestle' for...its true in the vanilla world and u wont find it any different here in the fetish world....
    While I understand some threads seem to be irrelevant to users, I find that as long as people are not spamming, they are providing me very pertinent information about desires and, in a small way, demand for certain things. While I may not use this information to put into an Ultimate Surrender shoot, I do use it for perhaps a test shoot. We are Kink. We try to cater to everyone, It's impossible to please everyone all the time. But we can try to please some people some of the time without excluding those who's opinions differ from our own.
  • edited June 2015
    i wholly (NPI) agree and for this kinky community it is healthy to discuss the areas we
    enjoy....(imo) AND even more helpful when we see what/how...etc... Directors/Models are involved and intermix with the Users and show us the background to what goes on in getting all that we see produced here......

thnx for your valuable input Ariel...... very much appreciated every-time you
    give us insight into the KINK side of things... :-bd
  • unfortunately, (imo) the Forum use isnt being used in the best way possible...

While I understand some threads seem to be irrelevant to users, I find that as long as people are not spamming, they are providing me very pertinent information about desires and, in a small way, demand for certain things. While I may not use this information to put into an Ultimate Surrender shoot, I do use it for perhaps a test shoot. We are Kink. We try to cater to everyone, It's impossible to please everyone all the time. But we can try to please some people some of the time without excluding those who's opinions differ from our own.
    Well said.

I would lovr to see shoots with men in R4. Maybe the fighting girl has her boyfriend in the audience, and if she loses, the winner girl will humiliate her in front of him.

Or the winner girl is allowed to dominate both the losing girl and her boyfriend.

Or a tag team match between a f-f team and a f-m couple, It must be extreamly humiliating to lose such match for the guy.

These ideas is maybe not for US, but maybe testshoots.

But i would love to see them.
  • great idea for test shoots.
  • edited June 2015
    great idea for test shoots only.