adding another man to bedroom-help!

How do you talk to your husband about adding another man to the bedroom? My biggest fantasy is a hardcore dp.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    guys have the same issue with their wives.... lots of forum users r very creative here...

im not aware if KINK gives any great examples of that here ....either way when it involves the wife wanting a kinky male partner outside her husband(as u r wanting help for) or the man wants the reverse maybe KINK could 'sexplore' that a bit better in the future....
    if u were wanting another woman maybe he wants that so u could approach it that way.
    ive seen & heard that working.... just be careful u really have to be careful
    'mean jealousy' can creep in and not in a fun kinky way... be sure u know what u r getting into... it doesnt always make a stronger relationship....

and i dont recommend sneaking around....so its good u want to be open & honest with him...which is what KINK and kink alt-life-style is all about or should be... if u want it to last

the lesbian gay combos is another discussion for another day....

other than that hopefully some of the honest kinky creative ppl here will comment...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bringing up your fantasy with your husband to see where he stands would be the first step. Possible conflicts:
    1- Sharing your partner is usually an issue.
    2- Guys often have homophobic thoughts about being in close contact with another guy (including his sex organ) during a m/m/f act.
    Not wanting to be involved in sexual activity with someone you're not attracted to is not homophobia.
  • How do you talk to your husband about adding another man to the bedroom? My biggest fantasy is a hardcore dp.
    You respect their limits like you would expect them to respect yours.