Why I left all your sites.

I don't like all the squirting, anal, and too much rope. I left when you got away from multiple orgasm torture.

Was a member of Hogtied, Fucking Machines, Device Bondage, Wired Pussy, for many, many years. Quit them all about 1-2 years ago. I regularly check back to see if things have changed back, but no such luck so far.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sounds like he would like the older S&S shoots Miss K...
  • I understand Miss K...I was just sort of suggesting that he might try that one too since he didn't mention it and they are simpler shoots!
    I agree that sometimes they try to cram too much stuff into one shoot...
  • I've not seen that one Miss K...yet...does she have fun with guys...hope so!
  • YAY YAY...as it should be Miss K!!!!!!!
    and it's ALWAYS fun isn't it...
  • Miss K, you are right, I like the simpler situations and shoots. Nothing hotter than a girl being made to orgasm for real over and over until it gets to be too much. Plus it is funny how in the older shoots squirting meant a little bit of ejaculate, not these fake gushers that came on the scene all of a sudden.
  • =))
    Everyone is calling someone Miss K now days...don't get all worked up Chaatty...it's a term of respect...
  • GRRRRRRRR! But I get it...
  • YES...certainly here...but I'm still an only child...keep that in mind!!!!! >:)
  • Don't I know that!! :x
  • Many would agree with you..image :)
  • I don't like all the squirting, anal, and too much rope. I left when you got away from multiple orgasm torture.

Was a member of Hogtied, Fucking Machines, Device Bondage, Wired Pussy, for many, many years. Quit them all about 1-2 years ago. I regularly check back to see if things have changed back, but no such luck so far.
    The front page of Whipped Ass looks like a gynaecology textbook. Close ups of vaginas with objects or hands inserted into them aren't sexy.

• Weyoun: I tend to agree with you to a degree...some close ups are TOO close up!